The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Ray Vonne

Mick McManus's hair.Real or painted on like that big fat guy that was on TV a few months ago?

Real but been dyed black since the 60's

Rey Mysterio can't be 5'3, thats bordering on midget territories, I just thought he was an average bloke who just looked small next to the wrestlers.

Benoit is average male height(or just above it) and he is definently small for U.S. wrestling. Rey looks tiny even compared to him.

I have a few questions1. What happened to the Basham Brothers, Rene Dupree, Muhammad Hassan and Hardcore Holly?2. Why was Maven fired?3. What are Mordecai, Kenzo Suzuki and Luther Reigns up to today?

1. What happened to the Basham Brothers, Rene Dupree, Muhammad Hassan and Hardcore Holly?2. Why was Maven fired?3. What are Mordecai, Kenzo Suzuki and Luther Reigns up to today?

1. All but Muhammed Hassan are still under contract. He was taken off tv because people complained about his gimmick. Then he was released. Hardcoe Holly is probably injured. I'd guess the rest are doing OVW and that while waiting for something to do.2. They wanted to clear out dead wood, and Maven wasn't very good, and never had been.3. I think Kenzo is coming back to WWE. Mordacai is still wrestling. Pass on Luther Reigns.