The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• 3 weeks later...

A few "Grand Wizard" questions.1. Who was the last guy he managed in the WWF before his death?2. Was he in the WWF at the time of his passing?Cheers brahs.

He was in WWF and I think he managed Sgt Slaughter before his death:

October 12, 1983: Ernie Roth died at the age of 54 as a result of a heart attack.. ~~~Sgt Slaughter came out for a match and saluted the empty corner in tribute to the Wiz.. ~~~The Grand Wizard was scheduled to manage Paul Orndorff before he died..

• Paid Members

Would Eddie Guerrero have won the WWE championship for a 2nd time on the night he died?

Would Eddie Guerrero have won the WWE championship for a 2nd time on the night he died?

I think at first they were gonna go with Eddie, but then i think they were gonna go with Orton as part of a major push.

• Paid Members

I seem to recall some interaction between The Rock and Ric Flair around late 2002...i'm almost certain they had a match on Raw for the World Title, but then, it may just be purely my imagination. Have they ever wrestled eachother one on one? And if so, what was the date?

• Paid Members

I seem to recall some interaction between The Rock and Ric Flair around late 2002...i'm almost certain they had a match on Raw for the World Title, but then, it may just be purely my imagination. Have they ever wrestled eachother one on one? And if so, what was the date?

July 29, 2002 - RAW: The Rock defeats Ric Flair in a non-title match and showed their respect for eachother after the match.. credit to obsessedwithwrestling.com

• Paid Members

What happened to HBK after Summerslam 2002?

Was he not out selling his injuries from getting attacked with the sledgehammer after the match? I think he came back at S.Series 2002 and won the World Title after coming back and beating Triple H, who was one of the competitors in an Elimination Chamber match. Edited by bAzTNM

Is it possible to get TWC on NTL DIgital

No, TWC have had contact & held discussions with NTL but at the moment NTL dont look to be instrested i'am afraid.