The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

NYR SPOILERS

SPOILER
It's been close to 2 years since we've had a repeat WWE Champion (September 2003 - Brock Lesnar, February 2004 - Eddie Guerrero, July 2004 - JBL, April 2005 - John Cena, January 2006 - Edge).

Before this chain, what's the longest chain of first-time WWE Champions crowned in a row?

When did Triple H enter the wwf?as he was at WM12.

WWF Superstars 6th May 1995:WWF Tag Team Champions Owen Hart & Yokozuna (w/ Jim Cornette & Mr. Fuji) defeated the New Headshrinkers when Yoko pinned Sionne with a Bonzai Drop off the bottom ropeAdam Bomb pinned Rock Werner with a flying clotheslineBertha Faye (w/ Harvey Wippleman) pinned Jessica Rivera with a powerbomb (Bertha's debut on Superstars)Hunter Hearst Helmsley defeated Sonny Rogers with a move later named the Stone Cold Stunner (Helmsley's Superstars debut)Tatanka defeated Kevin KrugerThe Undertaker defeated Dave Sigfrids

NYR SPOILERS

SPOILER
It's been close to 2 years since we've had a repeat WWE Champion (September 2003 - Brock Lesnar, February 2004 - Eddie Guerrero, July 2004 - JBL, April 2005 - John Cena, January 2006 - Edge).Before this chain, what's the longest chain of first-time WWE Champions crowned in a row?
That wasn't Lesnar's first reign. It was his third.And I'd guess that you'd have to go way back to match a four wrestler chain. I can't think of one off hand.

• Paid Members

When did Triple H enter the wwf?as he was at WM12.

I think it was not long after Wrestlemania XI. I remember the HHH vignettes airing not long after WM XI. At a guess, I'd say it was either May or June 1995 when he made his TV debut.
I'd say so as he competed at Summerslam 1995.
I actually think his debut vignettes were around the beginning of 1995 and they sort of disappeared for a few months, then they aired again until he debuted at Summerslam 1995 as the above poster said.

• Paid Members

NYR SPOILERS

SPOILER
It's been close to 2 years since we've had a repeat WWE Champion (September 2003 - Brock Lesnar, February 2004 - Eddie Guerrero, July 2004 - JBL, April 2005 - John Cena, January 2006 - Edge).Before this chain, what's the longest chain of first-time WWE Champions crowned in a row?
SPOILER
The only other chain i can find of 4 or more is Iron Sheik-26/12/83, Hulk Hogan - 23/1/84, Andre - 5/2/88, Randy Savage - 27/3/88

Some date questions:When did The Rock imitate Billy Gunn during their feud in 1999?What episode of Raw did Edge and Christian introduce the midget version of The Hardys and The Dudleys?When did The Rock introduce a midget version of Booker T in 2001?Thanks in advance.

What's the song at the beginning of Dragon Gate? At the end it says "Kiss My Ass"?

Behind the Music by The Vandals.Bonus answer - the PPV opening music is usually Da Hui by The Offspring.
For a further ten Internerd Gwailo Japwres Respect Points:-Magnum TOKYO's theme tune is the awesome "Mr. Egoist", please name the artist.