The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Ashley

I know of The Giant winning the WCW title in his first match and Christian winning the light heavyweight title in his first WWF match but have any other wrestlers ever won a title in their first match with a major promotion?

Jerry Lynn won the light-heavyweight title in his first wwf match.

I know of The Giant winning the WCW title in his first match and Christian winning the light heavyweight title in his first WWF match but have any other wrestlers ever won a title in their first match with a major promotion?

An obvious one.....Hulk Hogan is his first match in WCW at Bash at the Beach '94.

Whats the song that is used in Jack Jekkels Eddie Guerrero tribute video???Contains the line "Take me higher". Its been doing my head in all day.

Creed - Higher.

Whats the name of Somoa Joe's music in ROH ?"The Champ is here" bum bum bum bum "The Champ is here"

I haven't heard the theme music used by Joe in ROH, but from that I'd guess that it's DJ Green Lantern And Jadakiss - The Champ Is Here. Edited by Van_Dammer

tnawrestling.com? they have a big forum full of pictures. if that fails, google is an average bet

Yes, I know about TNA's official site, but I couldn't find any with the right amount of pixels to fit in a signature, and google just sucks for them.