The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Who was Kerwin White's caddy that appeared IIRC a couple of weeks before Eddie died and they changed him back to being Cahvo Guerrero? I assume that the caddy was someone from OVW but who was it?

Nick Nemeth.
Thanks but is that the name he used in OVW and who exactly is he?
I'm pretty sure that was his name in OVW too.Obsessedwithwrestling.com / Nick Nemeth

Who was Kerwin White's caddy that appeared IIRC a couple of weeks before Eddie died and they changed him back to being Cahvo Guerrero? I assume that the caddy was someone from OVW but who was it?

Nick Nemeth.
Thanks but is that the name he used in OVW and who exactly is he?
I'm pretty sure that was his name in OVW too.Obsessedwithwrestling.com / Nick Nemeth
OK thanks for your help. I really should have checked there first

• Paid Members

When did Kid Kash make his debut in ECW?

I'm pretty sure it was in 1996, as David Tyler Morton Jericho, against Stevie Richards.
November to Remember '96, to be exact. The sleeve of the Delta release lists it as a handicap match, "David Morton" & "Tyler Jericho" vs Stevie Richards. :D

As far as I know, Kennedy's theme is WWE-produced and was actually used for a PPV prior to his debut.--- During matches, a lot of wrestlers often try for a second pinfall immediately after their opponent kicks out. Has anyone ever won a match this way?--- How many matches have been won with a sleeper hold?--- How did the Randy Savage and Jake Roberts feud begin?

Edited by Van_Dammer

--- How did the Randy Savage and Jake Roberts feud begin?

At the Match Made in Heaven reception at SummerSlam 91.Elizabeth was opening a gift which contained a cobra. Jake Roberts and Undertaker then arrived, laid out Savage with the urn, and threatened Liz with the snake. Sid Justice made the save with a chair.As Savage wasn't allowed to wrestle due to his loss to the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VII, Sid volunteered to do the business in the ring against Jake. It didn't really get very far before the king cobra bite incident, and Savage was reinstated days later.

--- How many matches have been won with a sleeper hold?

Thousands. E.g Brutus Beefcake won so many matches with that hold. Or are we referring to more matches with main stars against each other?Also I recall Triple H winning a few matches with that hold in either 2003 or 2004 (was Hurricane one?)

• Paid Members

Far, far too many to count, over the years. Loads of people, notably Adrian Adonis, Roddy Piper, and now Samoa Joe, of course, have used it as a finisher.

Elizabeth was opening a gift which contained a cobra. Jake Roberts and Undertaker then arrived, laid out Savage with the urn, and threatened Liz with the snake. Sid Justice made the save with a chair.As Savage wasn't allowed to wrestle due to his loss to the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VII, Sid volunteered to do the business in the ring against Jake. It didn't really get very far before the king cobra bite incident, and Savage was reinstated days later.

As a follow up question, did Savage ever intend to stay retired, or do he do it to come out of retirement in an angle six months later.

Far, far too many to count, over the years. Loads of people, notably Adrian Adonis, Roddy Piper, and now Samoa Joe, of course, have used it as a finisher.
A famous one:Roddy Piper beating the Mountie for the Intercontinental title at the 1992 Royal Rumble.:)