The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Out of interest, is there anywhere on the net i can safely buy old WCW and even NWA video's.Two i'm anxious to get my hands on are Beach Blast '92 and Spring Stampede '94.If anyone has any other recomendations then bring them my way.Can anyone recomend their favourite matches between Sting/Vader and Sting/Flair.Spank you very much.

Anyone? :(

• Paid Members

Michaels' original finisher in 92 was I believe known as a Teardrop suplex. But he always used the side kick (or I as I believe Gorilla Monsoon called it a reverse crescent kick) before doing the suplex move

Its a tremendous move if pulled off right. Just needs a bit of time and lumbering to get it on.I've never seen the move since. :(

• Paid Members

Out of interest, is there anywhere on the net i can safely buy old WCW and even NWA video's.Two i'm anxious to get my hands on are Beach Blast '92 and Spring Stampede '94.If anyone has any other recomendations then bring them my way.Can anyone recomend their favourite matches between Sting/Vader and Sting/Flair.Spank you very much.

Anyone? :(
Ebay is your best bet brah, but you do sometimes see them going in old car-boot sales.

Michaels' original finisher in 92 was I believe known as a Teardrop suplex. But he always used the side kick (or I as I believe Gorilla Monsoon called it a reverse crescent kick) before doing the suplex move

Its a tremendous move if pulled off right. Just needs a bit of time and lumbering to get it on.
Watch Bret Hart vs. Sharn Michaels at Survivor Series 1992.The speed in which that move is executed is brilliant.

The side suplex move was his finisher on the early megadrive and snes wwf games.