The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I went to order SS for tonight just now, and it kept saying on my screen 'You have insufficent credit on your viewing card' .. what the hells that all about? I've never had that come up in all the time I've ordered WWE PPV's...I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this problem tonight or in the past as its really baffled me?

I dunno what is wrong but mine was/is saying the same thing and i cant even phone the number to order it because parents banned any mobile or other numbers that arent local etc grrrrr :( Anyone know whats wrong?

Not sure If this has happened, I can't remember, but when was the last time a wrestler turned heel or face whilst carrying the world or WWE title?

I can only think of 3 instances of this happening:Randy Savage was the face world champion in 1989 when he turned heel again Hogan to set up their WM5 matchAustin (heel - Alliance) beat Kurt Angle (face - WWF) for the title in October 2001, and before he lost it to Chris Jericho at Vengeance 2001, he had turned faceRandy Orton was a heel when he beat Benoit for the title at SummerSlam 2004, and then of course became face the next night

My question is about something that happened at Survivor Series (hence the spoiler tags)...

SPOILER
Is there any legitimate heat between Taz and Joey Styles? They seemed to be at each others throats all night, especially during the main event where Taz really seemed to be bullying Styles.

My question is about something that happened at Survivor Series (hence the spoiler tags)...

SPOILER
Is there any legitimate heat between Taz and Joey Styles? They seemed to be at each others throats all night, especially during the main event where Taz really seemed to be bullying Styles.
SPOILER
As far as I'm aware Vince apparently told the announcers to "Go out there and shoot" during the main event. Tazz and Cole obviously took him more seriously than the RAW crew.To be honest, I'm not sure if I liked it or not. Tazz seemed like an ass, and seemed to act unprofessionally - but at the same time it's been so long since we've had a legitimate heel announcer (Not counting Coach) that it was a welcome return in some ways....

When WWE have a spot involving glass (Raven getting thrown through the window at WMX7, Big Show having his head pushed through the car window on Raw) is that sugar glass?I would have thought so, but wouldn't sugar glass have broken at KOTR 01 when Angle tried to plant Shane through it?

Edited by PaulJCeler

• Paid Members

I would have thought so, but wouldn't sugar glass have broken at KOTR 01 when Angle tried to plant Shane through it?

Shane-Angle was real glass, as far as the others i'm not so sure, but it seems in wrestling they tend to use real glass in these situations (although i'm sure Ravens wasn't). Remember Goldberg attacking the nWo limo and injuring himself on the glass smashing in the window in WCW in 2000? Well...you do now...i guess.

I would have thought so, but wouldn't sugar glass have broken at KOTR 01 when Angle tried to plant Shane through it?

Shane-Angle was real glass, as far as the others i'm not so sure, but it seems in wrestling they tend to use real glass in these situations (although i'm sure Ravens wasn't). Remember Goldberg attacking the nWo limo and injuring himself on the glass smashing in the window in WCW in 2000? Well...you do now...i guess.
If i remember correctly the Raven one was real, i think they wanted him to use fake glass and blood, but he didn't want to, i think he said something along those lines in one of his shoot interviews.

Anyone know Lashley's official record so far in singles bouts? I'm guessing he's somewhere around 12-0 in one on one competition, but does anybody know the exact figure and/or have a list of guys he's beaten thus far?

Edited by Sichadelic

dunno if anyone could help with this or not BUT i was just watching summerslam 90, and a wrestlemania 7 advert was on, advertising it at the big LA Colloseum, but i know it had to be moved to the smaller venue because of a death threat or something against sgt slaughter. well, the advert mentioned over 100,000 people would be there, is that how much it holds?, if so it would have broken the attendance record wouldn't it? also, did tickets ever go on sale for it?

dunno if anyone could help with this or not BUT i was just watching summerslam 90, and a wrestlemania 7 advert was on, advertising it at the big LA Colloseum, but i know it had to be moved to the smaller venue because of a death threat or something against sgt slaughter. well, the advert mentioned over 100,000 people would be there, is that how much it holds?, if so it would have broken the attendance record wouldn't it? also, did tickets ever go on sale for it?

I think it would hold 100,000 for a wrestling event, but with it being an "outdoor" venue i'm not sure if the record would be allowed..

It was moved from the LA Colluseum, which does hold something like 100,000 people I beleive, because the WWF had declined in popularity and they hadn't sold enough tickets. They moved in to a smaller arena because they could fill that, the tickets had gone on sale and only about 15000 had sold for the colluseum. The Sgt Slaughter thing was a cover story.