Final Colston Hall, Bristol show - Doug Vrs Jonny!

WhizzKid

QUOTE (alex shane's selling ability @ Dec 17 2003, 11:09) QUOTE  He's becoming all insightful and clever, which freaks me out TOTALLY as it's Bagga and stuff QUOTE  I think for next year Allstar should change thier approch if they want to gain new or keep existing fans.  Mmmmm watch out Stephen Hawking!!! And I look forward to his next show breaking that difficult 50 paying punters mark... 

Mr Selling Ability. my show drew 120 which was promoted in 9 days, and got better reviews than the majority of Allstar shows I have been to. Your very lame attempt at trying to throw an insult just goes to show how flawed your arguement is.

He's becoming all insightful and clever, which freaks me out TOTALLY as it's Bagga and stuff... wouldn't go as far as VanHalen though

awww I feel the love moj :love: Thanks to Van Helen and others for your nice commentsI posted in a a way where I backed up everything I said. I posted once and was mentioned so many times :crazy:

Like most UK fans i'm quite happy to pick and choose which shows I go to whoever promotes them, depending on who appears be it TWA, FWA, All Star, Premier or whoever. The fact that Bagga has now decided to do the same is hardly a revelation, its what most people do anyway!!

Last year about July, I made a little promise to myself that i would go to as many shows in London as I could afford to support British wrestling, but quite frankly I've been let down too much.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Thanks to Van Helen

When I read that, images of a cross between David Lee Roth and Helen Daniels came to mind, provoking a fit of :laugh: .Whilst I'm here, I'd like to thank all the usual contributors to these All Star threads, as they have to be the most regularly quality reads on the entire forum over the last few months. Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Whizz Kid:

Some All Star news

MOJ:

Translation:Colston Hall has a couple of thousand seats in it. All Star draws about 150 every month. So now they're moving to a dodgy leisure centre somewhere.We're advertising Doug Williams V Jonny Storm, but it probably won't happen. Please come!Also: Marty Jones is wrestling! We can't get away with calling it a retirement match any more, as he's had several million of them, so we'll go 'It might be his last match!' in order to entice some suckers through the door...

Now I'm sorry. But I've been noticing things like this for God knows how long. MOJ, usually you are cool. But if that isn't trolling I don't know what is.And bagga:

Mr Selling Ability. my show drew 120 which was promoted in 9 days, and got better reviews than the majority of Allstar shows I have been to. Your very lame attempt at trying to throw an insult just goes to show how flawed your arguement is.

That's just a lie, isn't it? Edited by JobberToTheStars

Apologies if I was incorrect but I was working on the usual FWA attendance equation which basically involves taking the figure that is officially announced, completely ignoring it and being realistic. Although having been to Croydon recently and knowing that there were far more there than 100 I would still question the validity of your figures.Not to worry anyway, the fact you seemingly preferred a Alex Shane tag match to Dragon V Doug match of the year contender probably shows me we're not going to agree on what makes a good wrestling show anyway.

alex shane's selling ability Posted on Dec 17 2003, 19:08   QUOTE  Mr Selling Ability. my show drew 120 which was promoted in 9 days, and got better reviews than the majority of Allstar shows I have been to. Your very lame attempt at trying to throw an insult just goes to show how flawed your arguement is. Apologies if I was incorrect but I was working on the usual FWA attendance equation which basically involves taking the figure that is officially announced, completely ignoring it and being realistic. Although having been to Croydon recently and knowing that there were far more there than 100 I would still question the validity of your figures

Well that was the figure I right after the show and looking at the tape, it proves that. erm I said rougly a hundred. It has certainly come down from the past few months

JobberToTheStars Posted on Dec 17 2003, 19:08 And bagga:QUOTE  Mr Selling Ability. my show drew 120 which was promoted in 9 days, and got better reviews than the majority of Allstar shows I have been to. Your very lame attempt at trying to throw an insult just goes to show how flawed your arguement is. That's just a lie, isn't it

? You go to loads of Allstar shows don't ya? oh wait you go to one yet you suck them so hard. Go back and read through threads and compare. Jtts- you moan about fwa fan boy, your just a little git whose always now anti fwa and all you do is go on about Allstar whenever we're in ukff chat even though you have only been to one of thier shows.