Final Colston Hall, Bristol show - Doug Vrs Jonny!

WhizzKid

there was a great spot where Flash tied himself up in some kind of yoga position and couldn't get himself free... asked for Mikey to untangle him, and when he did, hooked him in a short-arm scissors. The above mentioned move is called the Johnny Saint Ball, made famous by Goerge Kidd and later on Johnny Saint. Just thought i'd clear that up.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

ADDENDUM:*here* is the flier for the February show in Whitchurch, to be used as a reference for any further bickering...allstar.JPG(note to Moj- scanner as an xmas pressie~~~~)EDIT- bah, lost the pic. Sowwy. Anyway they changed the poster 1 week before Whitchurch happened.

Edited by sephjnr

• Paid Members

No... I slag off the bad and praise the good. It's not my fault that usually the bad outweighs the good on All Star shows, now is it?

Well, we've noted that you certainly don't. You slag off most things relating to All Star. It's especially sad when you don't even attend some shows and feel that you can comment then. You slagged off a bill at Bristol earlier in the season that you didn't attend from what I could tell which featured another 5 Star Vrs Whiplash match, had Brookside, Dynamite and Mason (three of the UK's best) and had an appearance from Kendo Nagasaki as advertised. You downplay things like attendances - there was easily 400 plus at Bristol last week and knock promoters that don't aim their product directly at you when promoters you are ultra keen on have done exactly the same thing but you don't mention it for some reason!? You slag off (and wish death on, which I find very sick) a wrestler who is still one of the best in the country based on hatred that I guess comes from a few comments he has made in the past. No offence to Frankie Sloane, but if you think he's a better wrestler than Robbie Brookside, I think you need to pay more attention to the shows you attend.

If anyone has a bias when reporting events it's you - witness your review of the Marty Jones match.

Edited by sephjnr