Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got the following from WWE:

Included in your WrestleMania XX Travel Package are tickets for you to attend two special Superstar sessions.  The two sessions that you will be attending will be as follows..."Midday Madness"...a private session that will take place on Saturday afternoon."Bacon, Bagels, and Biceps Brunch"...a public session that will take place on Sunday morning. Specific information on these two sessions will be detailed in the Weekend Itinerary that you will be receiving prior to the WrestleMania XX weekend.The Saturday evening event that was advertised on WWE.com is not included in the WrestleMania XX Travel Packages. Further details to this event will be posted on WWE.com by late-January.

The Saturday evening event that was advertised on WWE.com is not included in the WrestleMania XX Travel Packages. Further details to this event will be posted on WWE.com by late-January.
Are they going to be selling tickets for this then I take it?I must say that is a bit of a disapointment.

Hmm, hopefully we get first choice on the saturday night festivitys. What the hell is that midday malarky thing.

Im almost certain that it will be an autograph session for the 'travel packers' only.

Midday madness will probably be one of two things:- At WM-X7, Travel Package members had an exclusive session in another room of the building Axxess was in where 19 WWF mid-carders were stood around this room. Fans could walk up to whoever they wanted and ask for photos and/or autographs with them. There was also a huge buffet table where the wrestlers and fans alike could get some grub and hang out. We were in there about an hour or 90 mins and had time to meet just about all 19 wrestlers.- At WM-X8 and Rumble 2003, Travel Package members had what we thought was the same thing. In this one though, we walked into a room and some WWE Superstars came in and sat behind various tables in one long line (16 at WM-X8, 10 at Rumble). Then fans were given books/sheets to get signed and had to walk down the line getting each Superstar to sign the sheet. No chance for Photo's with them unless you were quick and sneaky (as seen by Banocref's pic with Jeff Hardy while he leaned over the table).I am hoping that the smaller venue will mean less Travel Package people meaning the WM-X7 thing will happen again.I managed to offend Raven, touch Molly's arse, get put in a thoroughly sweaty headlock by the Bossman, almost puked on by a hungover Essa Rios and more. Great stuff. :thumbsup:

Hang on, Vegies can eat bagles anyway, so there wouldnt even have been a problem

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm plain bagels. appetizing lolwell thats shitty! i thought we were getting tix to the sunday brunch and the saturday night thing. instead we get a saturday midday thing, which, i suposes isnt that bad but the saturday night thing sounded wee cool" hopefully us TPers can get the tix for the saturday thing on presale or something. DAMN!

Got an e-mail this morning from the dude organizing the ROH bus trip:Hello all,Just a few FYIs-The 3/12 MLW show is off as they have moved back to Florida. Should another company run in the NY area, I will let you all know.Fanslam has added quite the lineup for their convention on 3/13 (Valentine, Beefcake, Heenan, Steamboat, Orton, Moolah, Leilani Kai, Bundy and more to be announced).We are now looking at either doing a bus that will take you to fanslam and then the ROH show that night. Let me know what you would like to do. We may also do 2 separate buses:Bus A- Fanslam events followed by ROH that eveningBus B- ROH afternoon events followed by ROH that evening. Let me know and please pass the word on about the bus trip to anyone who may be coming to the NYC area.We weren't gonna do the ROH show anyway, but I quite fancied seeing the MLW show on the Friday night (if I could be arsed after the long flight) so I'm disappointed that won't be an option.Having said that if another promotion has a show nearby on the Friday night it might be worth considering.I liked the idea of the Legends Fan Convention when I first heard about it, but of those names he mentioned Heenan's the only one I'd make the effort to go there to meet.

FAN SLAM!: "The Wrestling Fan Festival" takes place on Saturday, March 13th, 2004; at The Holiday Inn, located on Rt. 46 West in Totowa, New Jersey. It will be a special "Tribute To WrestleMania 1" convention. Ticket prices and packages have yet to be determined, as FAN SLAM! promoter Tommy Fierro is currently still in talks with the remainder of the roster that competed in the first ever WrestleMania. Once the line-up is finalized, ticket information will be finalized. Tickets for this event will go on sale around January 1st, 2004. The event will last all-day long, starting around 9 A.M. and lasting through the late afternoon. There will be tons of wrestling vendors from all over the United States selling wrestling merchandise, along with three blocks of guests throughout the day. Block A will sign autographs and take pictures for two hours and then have a Question & Answer Session where the fans can ask them questions. Block B will do the same once Block A's session is over with, followed by Block C. The times of the Blocks and who will be in the Blocks have yet to be determined. Totowa, NJ is only thirty minutes away from New York City and the event is happening the day before WrestleMania XX. It's a great opportunity for fans that are coming out of state to witness a FAN SLAM! event live, and also have the chance to meet all the legends that made the first WrestleMania event possible. While FAN SLAM! is still working on several guests, the following line-up has been finalized: Bobby "The Brain" HeenanRicky "The Dragon" Steamboat"Cowboy" Bob OrtonThe Fabulous MoolahCaptain Lou AlbanoLeilani Kai The Iron SheikNikolai VolkoffKing Kong BundyTito SantanaBrutus BeefcakeGreg "The Hammer" Valentine"Playboy" Buddy Rose (Who worked as The Executioner in WM1)The current plan will be to sell Super Tickets to each Block; so if a fan buys a Super Ticket to Block A, he or she will receive free autograph and Polaroid photos of the wrestlers in that Block, followed by free admission into the Question and Answer Session for that Block. FAN SLAM! will also be working on a huge SUPER PACKAGE deal, where you receive free autograph and Polaroid photos of every single guest from all three Blocks for the event, with free admission into all three Question and Answer Sessions as well. Prices have yet to be determined for these packages, but will be in the upcoming weeks. Anyone interested in securing advance tickets can send an E-mail to FAN SLAM! promoter Tommy Fierro at: FANSLAM@aol.com. Once ticket prices and packages become available, you will have the first chance to purchase tickets before the general public does. Any vendors or wrestling promotions that are interested in purchasing table space for this event can also send an E-mail to: FANSLAM@aol.com or call (973) 569-1936. More details will become available in the upcoming weeks. Visit FANSLAMWRESTLING.COM for all the latest!

While FAN SLAM! is still working on several guests, the following line-up has been finalized: Greg "The Hammer" Valentine

If the story New Jack told on his first Shoot Interview is true, meeting Greg "The Grandad" Valentine (my dad used to call him that when we first got SKY ... FIFTEEN years ago! Damn he's old) won't be much fun.Basically New Jack idolised him as a kid, saw him outside the arena after the show and asked for an autograph. After being told to "fuck off, kid" New Jack was no longer a fan of Valentine.I'd only wanna go to that to meet Heenan and ask Brutus Beefcake what it's like to spend 25 years being shit at a job you only got into because you were a good wrestler's bitch.So I don't think I'll bother. :bored: Edited by dopper

I am very tempted to go to the Fan Slam. Meeting some of them people would make for a great day out im sure. It dosn't look like MLW is going to run Friday night now which is a shame but im sure another Indy will step into that Friday night slot quite willingly to run a show. Anybody staying for a week? The Wednesday after is St Patricks Day which means massive parades around the city.