Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Hey UKFFer's, i see theirs a Flair and HHH signing in NY the weekend, i was wondering if anyone would be so kind to get my copy of the Flair DVD signed if they plan on attending? If so give me a PM and we can arrange things.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

want to go to a few signings

Update: The WrestleMania Fan Frenzy is just a load of promotional appearances. This list from WWE.com:Monday March 8th: Chris Jericho on ESPN2's Cold Pizza from 7-9am (EST)Tuesday March 9th: Trish on Cold Pizza (same time); RVD autographs at Modell's Sporting Goods, 148 Boston Ave in Bridgport, CT from 4pm; Dudleyz at Wal Mart in Norwalk, CT from 4pmWednesday March 10th: Shawn Michaels on the FOX News Channel's FOX & Friends from 7amRic Flair on Cold Pizza from 7-9amTriple H on Regis and Kelly from 9am on ABCHHH and Flair's Times Square Toys R Us signing from 4pm (ticket needed; you need to buy $20 of goods at the WWE store in Toys R Us to qualify)Matt Hardy and Mark Henry are doing signings at FYE at the Westfield Shoppingtown South Shore in Bay Shore, Long Island, N.Y. A WWE DVD purchase is required with a valid FYE receipt. Starts at 7pmVince and Linda McMahon will be on CNBC's "The Big Idea" at 10pm ESTThursday March 11th:APA on Cold PizzaStacy Keibler and Miss Jackie signing autographs at Modell's Sporting Goods on 51 East 51st Street in NY; start at 4pmRikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty doing autographs at Game Champ (534 86th Street; Bay Ridge, Brooklyn) at 7pmThe Second Annual THQ Superstar Challenge at the Times Square Planet Hollywood. Free event, open to the public, with WWE superstars playing fans at SmackDown: HTCP. Superstars listed are Trish Stratus, Booker T, Kane, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson and last year

Guest texas tornado's foot

Full list of UKFF members going are as follows, if your not on here PM me

01) Nigel Law02) Big Daddy Dean03) dandaman61961904) JULES05) CJ Brown06) CJ Brown's mate07) CJ Brown's other mate08) CJ Brown's other mate09) webmastfowrestlegame10) freaky jason11) martyncb12) MackemMan13) Brett14) AJ15) Gary Prince16) What!Mark17) ronaldo918) Wideload19) BushwhackerDel20) guts31621) dopper 22) guts316's mate23) a mate of dopper's from Bristol24) some bloke from Blackpool dopper knows25) the wife of some bloke from Blackpool dopper knows26) some bloke from Burnley dopper knows27) mccallister200328) wrestlescotland29) wrestlescotland's brother30) wigmonkey31) wigmonkey's mum32) the project33) the project's mate34) Big Frank35) Big Frank's girlfriend36) Big Frank's mate37) OutcastVideo 138) OutcastVideo 239) the perfect one40) the perfect one's mate, adam41) Youngy42) MikeyMike8343) AJ's brother.44) Segaboyno45) HERESY46) TMA47) TMA's brother48) ProphecyFulfilled

lucky bastards :cry:

• Paid Members

Don't think I'll bother with any of the signings. Can't be bothered to wait around for hours, too many other things I'd like to do.

Don't think I'll bother with any of the signings. Can't be bothered to wait around for hours, too many other things I'd like to do.

I was thinking the same thing...Stand in a line for hours or go and embrace New York and everything it's got to offer.My decision is made.6 days to go. Yippee!!!

St Patrick's day is on the Wednesday after WrestleMania, how many people will still be about by then? Anyone on travel packages staying in the hotel after the Monday morning (we're staying until the Friday morning, this includes one nights trip to Boston).Anyway, Sr Patrick's day would surely be a great day for those left to get together and go out in force in New York, frequent various nightspots and try our hands with the ladies of the big apple!!!

Guest CJ Brown

Re: The SigningsDont think i will bother with them, unless we are in the area and theres not a lot of queueness.