Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Paid Members

Was also due to go on this tour, so are not impressed. :( I did however half expect this to happen, and expressed such concern in the chat room before! :cry:How do we go about getting refunds? As we don't actually have the tickets in hand of course.*Edit: Just e-mailed them asking how to proceed. I didn't go on the tour when I was in NYC last year, so may as well give it a go still. Might book for the afternoon before or something.Having said that, perhaps should go on the morning instead. Could rummage around the locker room looking for lost items! :thumbsup:

Edited by AJ~

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Just had another thought...I hope those who sold the tour tickets (for that day) on eBay for hundreds of dollars haven't spent all their auction winnings. :D

Should autmaticly go back on our cards

THIS IS AN INFORMATION ONLY EMAIL-PLEASE DO NOT REPLY!!!Reference:  Cancelled Show Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert foryour upcoming event.  The All Access Tour, scheduled at Madison SquareGarden on Sunday, March 14th has been cancelled. You must return yourtickets to the point of purchase. If they were purchased over the phone oron the internet you should make a copy of the original tickets and mail theoriginals to:      Ticketmaster CustomerService      MSG All Access Tour Refund       Va. Beach, VA 23462Ticketmaster is not responsible for tickets that are lost stolen or neverreceived in our office. The $1.55 per order processing fee and any UPSdelivery charges are non refundable. If you have any questions, pleasecontact us online at www.ticketmaster.com or Refunds@ticketmaster.com Thankyou for using Ticketmaster!

• Paid Members
:p:cool::D:confused::omg::crazy::love: !!!!!!!1 week till I fly out! :thumbsup::duh::laugh: Are we going to have any meet ups or not. No one seems to have come up with anything concrete.So how about Times Square midday on the 12th of March. Then we can take it from there.:p:cool::D:confused::omg::crazy::love: !!!!!!!1 week till I fly out!!!!! :thumbsup::duh::laugh: can't wait

Personally I think that's a hell of a card. There's a bit of filler, but at five hours we're gonna need it.As far as the meet ups go, I'm flying out in 2 days, will probably check the forum every now and then so open to any suggestions. 2 days, jesus. I am excited.

Yeah, and they'll also probably be a Tag Team Title Match for the SD Title's aswell. So all in all, 12 matches eh? 11 if you discount the T 'N' A. I for one, am VERY happy at the way this PPV has been buit. Nearly every match has had a tad more than a month and a half of build up, which is great!

Reply from ticketmaster about msg tour

Dear Brett,Thank you for your e-mail. Your refund in the amount of $39.50 for 8-45701/NY5has been applied to your credit card. The credit was issued on March 3, 2004.Please allow 3-10 business days for the credit to post to your account. Because this tour was canceled, Ticketmaster is retaining both your orderprocessing fee in the amount of $1.55 and the international fulfillment fee of$2.50.  These fees are non-refundable and covers various costs that Ticketmasterincurred as a result of this transaction.If you have any further questions, please reply, and include all previouscorrespondence.  Sincerely,Jonathan (Customer Support)

• Paid Members

Reply from ticketmaster about msg tour

Dear Brett,Thank you for your e-mail. Your refund in the amount of $39.50 for 8-45701/NY5has been applied to your credit card. The credit was issued on March 3, 2004.Please allow 3-10 business days for the credit to post to your account. Because this tour was canceled, Ticketmaster is retaining both your orderprocessing fee in the amount of $1.55 and the international fulfillment fee of$2.50.

These have been added to WWE.COMNorwalk, Conn.March 9 – The DUDLEY BOYZ will be signing autographs as part of the Road to WrestleMania XX Tour beginning at 4 p.m. at Wal-Mart, 680 Connecticut Ave.Bridgeport, Conn.March 9 – ROB VAN DAM will be signing autographs beginning at 4 p.m. at Modell’s Sporting Goods, 148 Boston Ave. This appearance is part of WWE Fan Frenzy and is courtesy of WWE, the New York Daily News and Modell’s.Bay Shore, Long Island, N.Y.March 10 – MATT HARDY and TEST will be signing autographs beginning at 7 p.m. at FYE, Westfield Shoppingtown South Shore. A WWE DVD purchase is required with a valid FYE receipt. New York CityMarch 10 – TRIPLE H and RIC FLAIR will be signing autographs beginning at 4 p.m. at Toys "R" Us, 1514 Broadway at 44th St. in Times Square. From March 1 through March 10, with your purchase of $20 or more from the WrestleMania XX feature shop at Toys "R" Us Times Square, you will receive a ticket to meet Triple H and Ric Flair. Ticket holders will receive the Superstars’ autographs during the special private signing event, part of the Road to WrestleMania Tour and WrestleMania Fan Frenzy. To receive your ticket, please bring your qualifying purchase receipt to Personal Shopping on Level Three. Triple H and Ric Flair will only autograph WWE purchases made at Toys "R" Us Times Square. Only 500 tickets are available for this event on a first-come basis.New York CityMarch 11 – STACY KEIBLER & MISS JACKIE will be signing autographs beginning at 4 p.m. at Modell’s Sporting Goods, 51 East 51st St. This appearance is part of WWE Fan Frenzy and is courtesy of WWE, the New York Daily News and FYE.Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, N.Y.March 11 – RIKISHI & SCOTTY 2 HOTTY will be signing autographs beginning at 7 p.m. at Game Champ, 534 86th St. This appearance is part of WWE Fan Frenzy and is courtesy of WWE, the New York Daily News and Game Champ.New York CityMarch 12 – EDDIE GUERRERO will be signing autographs beginning at 4 p.m. at Modell’s Sporting Goods, Herald Square, 1293 Broadway. This appearance is part of WWE Fan Frenzy and is courtesy of WWE, the New York Daily News and Modell’s.Elizabeth, N.J.March 12 – JOHN CENA will be signing copies of his new “Word Life” DVD beginning at 7 p.m. at FYE, Jersey Gardens. A purchase of the DVD is required with a valid FYE receipt.Staten Island, N.Y.March 13 – MICK FOLEY will be signing autographs beginning at 10 a.m. at Staten Island Pool & Spa, 4820 Arthur Kill Road. This appearance is part of WWE Fan Frenzy and is courtesy of WWE, the New York Daily News and Staten Island Pool & Spa.New York CityMarch 13 – BOOKER T & ROB VAN DAM will be signing autographs beginning at 1 p.m. at Modell’s Sporting Goods, 234 West 42nd St. This appearance is part of WWE Fan Frenzy and is courtesy of WWE, the New York Daily News and Modell’s.Ridgewood, N.J.March 13 – RIKISHI & TRISH STRATUS will be signing copies of the WWE Originals CD beginning at 2 p.m. at Bookends, 232 East Ridgewood Ave.Milford, Conn.March 19 -- RIC FLAIR will be signing autographs from 6 to 8 p.m. at Westfield Shoppingtown Connecticut Post (in the center court in front of Filene's). A fee will be charged for autographs. For more information, call (203) 878-6837.Massapequa, Long Island, N.Y.March 20 -- RIC FLAIR will be signing autographs from 1 to 3 p.m. at New York Sports Works, Sunrise Mall. A fee will be charged for autographs. For more information, call (516) 541-4475.Mississauga, OntarioMarch 20 – THE HURRICANE will be signing autographs beginning at 2 p.m. at Futureshop, Heartland Town Centre, 5900 Mavis Road