Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

It means we can check in any time AFTER 3pm.Seeing that the Platinum Package people have a separate autograph session from Gold & Silver, the e-mail guts316 gets (I am on his Travel Package) may be different from AJ's. Anyway ....- The attention to detail is more than usual. We had to wonder around the hotels in the past to find the right room for Autograph Sessions - I like them giving us exact directions. :thumbsup: - From what I remember, the deposit upon arrival was either the equivalent of about

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Seeing that the Platinum Package people have a separate autograph session from Gold & Silver, the e-mail guts316 gets (I am on his Travel Package) may be different from AJ's. Anyway ....

It actually came in the post this morning, rather than via an e-mail. Another nice thing to save for my collection. :thumbsup: (yes, even the letters I shall treasure)And the weekend is indeed going to rule!

The hotel does look pretty damn sweet, the rooms look good, it has a gym, its in a pretty decent location, only thing missing really is a swimming pool! Im going to be in there for the whole week apart from one night in Boston so Im pretty pleased its so good.As for it being 15 minutes away from Madison Square Garden, I think thats pretty much the maximum amount of time it will take for the fat bloaters among us to walk it. From my jaded memory of my last & only New York trip I would have thought it was 5-10 minutes tops.4 weeks to go!!!

• Paid Members

Yes bigjag will be there. Cheers Dopper and Wiggy. Dopper you forgot to add matey boy Stevie Steve Best. Flying out on the 10th from Heathrow. We will be staying at the Habitat on 57th st. While over there we are planning on attending the ROH school , if anyone wants to join us please do. Aswell as Wrestlemania it looks like we will be going to ROH on Saturday seeing as shopzone declned my card , so I coudn't get tickets for the hall f fame dinner. Also Raw and Smackdown. Try and fit in sight seeing and shopping inbeteewn all this. Finally flying back on the 18th.By the anyone know anything about getting from New York too Boston and back?

By the anyone know anything about getting from New York too Boston and back?

I think some people posted all the information you need a few pages back in this topic.I agree with guts316 about the walking distances. They always add a few minutes on to expected travel times so fat people and idiots can't complain to them that they miss the start of whatever event because it took too long. Definitely no more than 5 or 10 minutes walk to MSG.4 weeks today. Bloody hell! :)

Guest CJ Brown

Yep, we are in the Westin, seems pretty much the same as last year, except for differant times. What are the other "city wide" events then?

Guest CJ Brown

Fan Frenzy will be an autogrph session thing, not really an Axxess type fan fest.We are on the home straight guys! Getting VERY excited!