Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UKFFers and/or other Brits going to the WWE Hall Of Fame Dinner:1) guts3162) guts316's mate3) dopper4) some bloke dopper knows5) the wife of some bloke dopper knows6) Mike Musso7) Wigmonkey8) Youngy9) Parkamarka10) NatureBoy11) JULES12) MikeyMike13) ThePerfectOne14) ThePerfectOne's mateDoes anyone know how many people will be at this event and the breakfast?

Right, i had an idea and its probably stupid but fuck it. Im a forgetful bastard and what i thought would be a decnt idea is if someone, not me cause im an idiot, did a Wrestlemania Checklist, stuff that we have to do/ buy/ remember to do before we go to New York. General stuff like passports and other stuff like tickets and shit. I know it sounds a bit stupid but if it means that noone had a trip ruined cause they forgot something stupid then it would be worth it. Anyone?

Guest CJ Brown

Make Sure your passports have MORE than 6 months remaining. Travel Insurance is a good idea as well.Yes 42 is a bit out, 28 days until we leave, well 28 until we go to London to stay the nigh before our early flight from Heathrow.

PassportPlane TicketsTravel InsurenceWrestlemania TicketsAny Other Tickets (ROH, Hall Of Fame, Breakfast etc)Credit Card (For Proof Of Raw Tickets)Plenty Of MoneyHotel Information A Map British Flag (Have pride for where you come from)Comedy SignPlease feel free to add

Just to let you all know I have just received an email from WWEShopzone informing me that my ticket to the Bacon, Bagels, and Biceps Brunch has now been shipped. Now that is quick work!! Only bought it on Saturday. There should be (hopefully) no problems in getting the tix prior to leaving now.