Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we actually sure the MLW show is going ahead?

No we aren't. :( According to MLW.com and Raven's official website (the only two sites I've looked at regarding this show) there will DEFINITELY be a MLW show on Friday March 12th.But both sites say the venue is still TBA. Nothing is certain at this time.

• Paid Members

Tickets for the Hall of fame dinner go on sale tomorrow. Just been to WWE.com all I can find is that info. Will they be setting up a special link tomorrow? How will I be able to get some tickets? Just checked back in the thread. It says the tickets go on sale at 10am US time. It also says you need to go to shopzone. Just checked shopzone nothing there.

Edited by BigJag

Anyone else trying to book HoF tickets off shopzone now?It says 4-6 weeks for international delivery, surely that can't be right? Mania's in 6 weeks...Anyone see a way round this? Can you pick them up there?

I ordered some items from Shopzone last year. Delivery was quoted as being between 4-6 weeks. I received my goods within 2 and a half weeks. It should be fine to order the tickets mate.

A quick look at the Events schedule at MLW.com says they are having a show on March 12th but the venue is still TBA. But if you clicked on the "more details" bit it said that the show WOULD be at the Rex Plex in NJ.When discussing it a couple of weeks ago, we put it down to them cancelling the NJ show to relocate to Florida and they hadn't got round to updating the website.

That was last week, they have now updated the site with more details about the February 13th show and new info on the April 10th show - but still no reall info on the March 12th show. :( The only difference is where it did say March 13th: TBA, now says March 13th: Spring Spectacular Tour - but if you click on it, it still shows the Rex-Plex details it has shown for months.I had a look at the official Rex Plex website today, and on the events calendar it shows ROH Wrestling on March 13th but no events scheduled for March 12th. :angry: So after they went on sale today, who's definitely going to the WWE Hall Of Fame dinner?Confirmed Brits and/or UKFFers so far:1) guts3162) guts316's mate3) dopper4) some bloke dopper knows5) the wife of some bloke dopper knows6) Mike Musso7) Wigmonkey8) Youngy9) Parkamarka10) NatureBoyAnyone else? :thumbsup: Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

Flipping shopzone keeps declining my cards. It's been like this for nearly a year now. I have tried mailing them but no response. Hope there will still be tickets left on Monday. I am going to ring shopzone direct. Idiots there closed on saturday. Wahhh I wanna go to the Hall of Fame dinner.stamps feet in frustration.gits.

Edited by BigJag