Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest CJ Brown

We are there till Thursday night, so will be there for St Pats. Ariving on the Tuesday, and i am pissing myself with anticipation already

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Masked Avenger

Right, I have a bit of a problem here, Im ordering my tickets to ROH this week, wednesday i think through ticketmaster.Will Call is the only option which is ok but the problem is securing my place on the bus trip.This is because i dont have paypal.So, would anyone be willing to book me 4 places on the bus trip with their PayPal account if I sent them a cheque/PO beforehand ?

Edited by The Masked Avenger

Right, I have a bit of a problem here, Im ordering my tickets to ROH this week, wednesday i think through ticketmaster.Will Call is the only option which is ok but the problem is securing my place on the bus trip.This is because i dont have paypal.So, would anyone be willing to book me 4 places on the bus trip with their PayPal account if I sent them a cheque/PO beforehand ?

Its not hard to sign for Paypal, why dont you just sign up yourself?

Just read this in the Hardy Boyz autobiography, about wrestling at MSG:It costs forty dollars just to park. And that's across the street from the arena, because there's nowhere to park inside the building! Guys like The Rock get dropped off inside, but most of the wrestlers just walk in the door on Eighth Avenue. They've got an underground entrance you can use, but most times you just have to run across the street.Interesting bit of info there for anyone hoping to meet some Superstars before the show.You never know! :thumbsup:

Nice I may wait around

Current WM20 booking plans, from the Torch newsletter:- Mick Foley and The Rock vs two-members-of-Evolution (from Flair, Orton and Batista)- Eric Bischoff vs Steve Austin in a gimmick matchand finally:- Triple H in a "high profile match"the opponent could well be:Edge - he'll be medically cleared for WMXX, and WWE are looking at doing a programme with him and HHH, but they aren't sure whether to go for a WM20 start, or start it the week after WM...

Guest The Masked Avenger

- Eric Bischoff vs Steve Austin in a gimmick match

I will shit on this match, from a great height.why?, seriously whats the point.

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

You forgot to add that Rock had an agreement back in April that Goldberg would return the job at WMXX but with Goldberg on his way out (or looking that way) those plans may be scrapped in favour of the tag match.