Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

The PPV replay wasn't available on Prime this morning either, when it normally is up pretty much straight away. I assume they have either edited the show, or at least were considering doing so, so the PPV replay isn't/wasn't front and centre until they were sure what they were dealing with.

Posted

Just before 8am started watching it. It wasn't in a prime spot on the home page with the countdown shows confusing things, so I just put All Out in the search bar. I don't think they'd edited anything. Fortunately I had heard about Borden and the announced recovery, otherwise I would have had Over The Edge '99 flashbacks.

I had dreaded the 5h20min run time but quickly found out that's because the buy in was included as part of it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...