Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Can we restart this thread? Enjoyed this game Quote
SaitoRyo Posted September 4 Author Posted September 4 8 hours ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: Can we restart this thread? Enjoyed this game Knock yourself out! Quote
davertfnewman Posted September 5 Posted September 5 It's not because of the picture quality but I'm feeling My Own Private Idaho. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted September 5 Posted September 5 35 minutes ago, davertfnewman said: It's not because of the picture quality but I'm feeling My Own Private Idaho. Close but no cigar Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted September 6 Paid Members Posted September 6 On 9/5/2026 at 2:40 PM, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: Close but no cigar This makes me think it's gonna be early Gus, so gonna suggest Drugstore Cowboy Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) 16 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said: This makes me think it's gonna be early Gus, so gonna suggest Drugstore Cowboy Sorry it was just a saying, no hints given or meant 😁 But correct director Edited September 6 by Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Quote
davertfnewman Posted September 6 Posted September 6 If it's GVS then all I'd be able to volunteer is Idaho (no) and Psycho (no) off the top of my head. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.