Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Never thought I’d say it. But it’s Ricochet. He’s the perfect annoying little shite and it’s turned his whole career around.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 This was a hard one for me, Okada, Dom and Ricochet are all brilliant. I voted Okada in the end, but if I could have copped out and given all three a vote, I would have for sure.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Haters will say half of Ricochet’s act, especially on Twitter, is just him being a knobhead in real life, but if that blurring of fiction and reality isn’t the art of pro-wrestling then I don’t know what is. Big Ric’ gets my vote. The next slap of his bald head will always be my new favourite slap of his bald head. Ahaaaa!
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Nobody else in wrestling is as committed to been a heel as Dirty Dom. Considering how shit he was as a babyface when he was teaming with his stepdad it's a remarkable turnaround. He had to channel his real father from beyond the grave and it has paid the biggest of dividends.
Recommended Posts