Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Travis Scott was part of the years-in-the-waiting moment of Cena turning heel, and had a key role in the main event of WrestleMania. Why?! We’ll find out when he eventually gets to the ring, I think that run-in (very-casual-slow-walk-in) is still going on.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 (edited) Don Callis for me. I hate everything he’s involved in. Travis Scott was terrible, but at least he was terrible in small doses. Edited January 24 by RedTwoster
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 2 Awards Moderator Posted February 2 Triple H and Travis Scott are currently tied in this one! Both responsible for that rubbish Mania main event in different ways.
DavidB6937 Posted February 3 Posted February 3 My first thought was to vote for HHH but to be honest I don't want him to get an award.
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 3 Paid Members Posted February 3 Triple H discovering we don’t send out a, “UKFF’s Worst Non-Wrestler,” belt for his office display case.
Recommended Posts