Jump to content

UFC at the White House - June 2026 šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

OK, seems like this is a thing that’s not going away then. It’s gonna keep coming up and the event, if it happens, is still nearly a year away, so I thought we might as well have a thread to keep any discussion, developments, speculation and rumours in here.

IMG-4191.jpg

Dana’s had his big pink face buried deep in Trump’s flabby orange arse for ages now and the UFC PPVs have increasingly felt like right wing Trump rallies over the last couple of years so we were always on course for something like this. Dana and Trump doing their cringey little walkouts to ā€˜American Bad Ass’ by Kid Rock, like they’re a pro wrestling tag team, has become a semi-regular thing now on the PPVs whether we like it or not. Think the relationship started back when Zuffa and the Fertittas first bought the UFC back in 2001 and Trump was one of their early supporters when not many places wanted them. Dana’s developed a loyalty to him since then, which I can understand, but it’s obviously taken on a whole new life of its own since Trump became president. They’re more and more in bed with Trump now and them forcing their politics onto us through UFC programming has been a major turn off for some. I find it grubby and off putting myself. At a time when cards already seem less stacked than ever, a lot of divisions seem weaker than ever and the fun seems to be being stripped out of the sport year on year, their product often feeling like it’s basically one big MAGA parade makes watching this shit more of a chore than it ever has been for me.

But here we are. In July, Trump announced plans for ā€œa UFC fight on the grounds of the White Houseā€, which would serve as one of many events being held to commemorate the 250th anniversary of America next year. Originally it was thought that the UFC card would take place actually on July 4th but it’s since been changed and is now being targeted for some time in June 2026.

IMG-4197.jpg

Of course, as soon as talk of this card started up, you had fighters falling over themselves to lick some red, white and blue arse and campaigning to get on there. Even though we’re still nearly a year out. Get used to that. It’s all we’re gonna hear now.

IMG-8780.jpg

This joker’s suddenly wanting to fight. After just retiring to avoid the Aspinall fight, all of a sudden he’s mega patriotic and must fight at the White House. Dana’s already shot him down, obviously still pissed off with how Jones gave them the runaround with the Aspinall ducking before skulking off into retirement.

ā€œJon apologised for what happened with the Tom Aspinall fight. But I need people I can count on for this fight. I know who they are, I know who they are not. My thing with Jon Jones is, bad things always happen. He won’t be on the White House card. I can’t risk putting him in big positions, in a big spot, and have something go wrong. Especially the White House card.ā€ - Dana White

Can’t stand Dana but he’s absolutely spot on here. Fuck Jon Jones. About time he got slapped down and sent the message that he can’t just act like a colossal bellend and still get everything his own way all the time.

Where it gets funny though, is Dana then naming Conor McGregor as the reliable safe pair of hands to trust this card with…

ā€œPeople talk lots of smack about Conor McGregor…I know more than everybody else knows about every fighter that’s ever fought in the UFC. Publicly guys like to talk a mean game, and then behind the scenes it’s a whole other ball game on what they wanna really do and who they wanna really fight. Conor McGregor has always been that guy. Somebody can fall out two hours before the fight and you know what he’ll say? ā€˜Let me know who I’m fighting’. He doesn’t care. He doesn’t care who you’re bringing in, you could bring in the nastiest person that’s a bad matchup for him. He does not care. He’s always been that guy, people can say what they want about Conor, that’s a fact.ā€ - Dana White

Imagine talking like this about McGregor in 2025? The McGregor he’s talking about there, that’s 2015 McGregor. A whole decade ago. He hasn’t been that guy in years. This prick is now 37 years old, hasn’t fought since 2021, hasn’t won since 2020, and has spent the last few years either injured, assaulting old men, assaulting women, coked off his tits and/or drunk and he’s fresh off being found liable for rape. And he’s still seen as more dependable than Jon Jones by UFC management. That’s how badly Jones has tarnished his reputation. A washed up junkie rapist is still seen more reliable.

IMG-8813.jpg

The rapist was on FOX News apparently confirming he’ll be on the White House card and named Michael Chandler as his likely opponent. No doubt Chandler, pathetic little beg that he is, was kicking his little stunted legs with glee at that announcement. I’m not convinced it ever happens though and I’m not sure why Chandler should believe it either. They’ve been ā€˜scheduled’ to fight for about three years now FFS. Coached a whole season of TUF together and were actually signed to fight in June 2024 before McGregor pulled out with a hurty pinky toe a couple of weeks out. But according to Dana he’s ā€œthat guyā€ and he ā€œdoesn’t careā€. He always shows up - that guy that hasn’t shown up in four years. He’ll fight anyone - as long as it’s an old man minding his own business in a pub, some skinny DJ in Italy or a woman on his boat.Ā 

All negativity aside, you know they’re gonna stack this card up as much as a card can be stacked up in 2026. And as stomach turning as all the Trump bollock slurping is from the UFC and Dana these days, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t gonna watch the fights. It’s definitely not one I’m gonna stay up to watch live though. I’m absolutely gonna need to watch this on the Sunday with the luxury of having the fast forward button at my disposal so I can skip through all the star spangled spreading of bum cheeks for Trump and pals.

Trying to think what could potentially be on this card. The rumours have naturally already started and I did find the timing of this quite interesting…

IMG-4199.jpg

But there was also a quote from her very recently talking about a potential return to MMA and saying…

ā€œNever say never but I ain’t fighting at the fucking White Houseā€. - Ronda Rousey

IĀ honestly never entertained the possibility of Ronda fighting again. Even when people were throwing her name around to fight at UFC 300 last year. I just thought that ship had long sailed. Between her doing the WWE thing, getting older, becoming a mum etc. Not to mention the way she left MMA, I just never thought it was likely to happen and not even worth entertaining. But I don’t know. I’ve never seen her show interest in a return like she has been lately. And at 38 years old, the window of opportunity is closing. If she’s ever gonna fight again, it’s getting to that point where it’s now or never. I never thought I’d say it but I’m actually starting to think she might fight again. Not that I expect her to get the belt back or anything but god knows the women’s game needs something right now. Like her or not, she’s the biggest star in the history of women’s MMA. Her returning would be the kind of big moment the UFC has been badly lacking over the last few years. Whether she ends up on this White House card though, I guess everyone’s got a price but her comments make it seem unlikely.

They just released these images of what the show is being planned to look like…

IMG-4192.jpg

IMG-4194.jpg

IMG-4193.jpg

Interesting. No idea how many fans they’ll be able to get in there. Apparently there’ll be so many there in the actual crowd and then huge screens just outside where thousands more fans can watch. Like a roided up, stars and stripes version of Henman Hill at Wimbledon.

For what it’s worth, I was watching yesterday’s Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell earlier. That’s what’s triggered me starting this thread actually. They did this thing where they both had to put together a main card for this White House show. The big condition was that neither could use a fighter for their card that the other one picked for theirs. This is what they came up with…

IMG-3545.jpg

If we’re throwing logic out the window and just going full on fantasy booking, I think it’s a clear win there for Campbell isn’t it? Problem is, we’re not getting Jones vs Aspinall because Jones fannied out of it. Luke’s shout of Makhachev vs Topuria is the best actual fight on both cards combined for me there. But a Russian vs a Georgian at the White House? I don’t know. Actually, Luke having Rousey vs Holm 2 headline over Makhachev vs Topuria is a war crime. Bloke should be ashamed of himself for that. It was a cool little discussion though and, to be fair, they were both limited by the others choices.Ā 


Anyway, I’ll wrap this up for now. No doubt we’ll have plenty to discuss in here between now and next June. Does Jones end up fighting? Does McGregor stay out of trouble and actually show up? Does Rousey return? Dare I say it, with it all being TKO owned, do they give Brock a call? Man, what a collection of undesirables there eh? This is where we’re at now though. The UFC have done such a terrible job of creating and building new stars that we’re relying on nostalgia act arseholes to prop these events up.Ā 

IMG-4208.jpg

Edited by wandshogun09
Posted

I would also add Covington to the list of undesirables in the last paragraph.

Even though he's pretty irrelevant nowadays compared to earlier in the decade, I can see the UFC shoehorning him onto this card for obvious reasons.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Ergh. You’re probably right. Wouldn’t be surprised if both Covington and Strickland are on this. Gonna be a gathering of all the biggest cunts on the roster in one event.Ā 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'll say this for Rousey - she's walked back her bollocks about Sandy Hook and apologised for it. In terms of actual politics, she's said she's a Bernie Sanders supporter, so I don't imagine she'd be doing it for the MAGA factor.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah if she’s coming back, and I still think it’s a big if, it seems like it won’t be on this card. She’s specifically saying ā€˜fuck the White House card’ pretty much.

No doubt the security will be off the charts for this. Obviously with it being the White House that goes without saying but even more for this show because, as bad as it sounds, an event like this is gonna be a prime target for someone to get Charlie Kirked.Ā 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Here’s that Morning Kombat bit I was on about with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell discussing this card if you wanna kill 20 minutes.Ā 

Ā 

  • wandshogun09 changed the title to UFC at the White House - June 2026 šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...