Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 28, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted February 28, 2025 (edited) The great Frankie Crisp has asked me to take over this bit of the awards for him. Cast your votes, discuss your picks. Voting will be open until probably Monday 10th. Edited February 28, 2025 by HarmonicGenerator
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 1, 2025 Author Awards Moderator Posted March 1, 2025 (edited) I would never have thought it a year ago, but I voted Ospreay here. And it's mainly because of this - the moment when he became a bona fide megastar for me. I rewatch this every couple of months. He's just something special. Edited March 1, 2025 by HarmonicGenerator
Paid Members Jesse Posted March 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2025 Danielson's still absolutely the best to do it. Incredible at getting you invested in anything, in pacing a match, in bringing in those larger than life moments that accentuate the realism, his willingness to 'live the kayfabe' of playing up apparent real life issues to make you think he's about to die every time and make it real. But Ospreay is the closest he's ever been to the best in the world at this point, and without Bryan in the nominations I'd have been hard-pressed to vote for any of the other names over him.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 Ospreay has had his career best year, but Jesse nailed it - Danielson made you care in ways that so few wrestlers try to any more.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 3 hours ago, BomberPat said: Ospreay has had his career best year, but Jesse nailed it - Danielson made you care in ways that so few wrestlers try to any more. Every time that bastard holds his neck I'm sure he's injured it again.
Paid Members Jesse Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 44 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Every time that bastard holds his neck I'm sure he's injured it again.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 7, 2025 Author Awards Moderator Posted March 7, 2025 They're shaking hands but there’s only one vote in it between Danielson and Ospreay. Who’ll win their most important contest?
Recommended Posts