Adding to this I used to love Mark Bright's 10 minute football round up every Monday morning, top 5 goals and the pressure cooker.

Watching back he seems a bit nervous but at the time I thought he kept everything simple. 

SeeI'm in the car a lot during the week and I normally flick between Radio 5, BBC 6 Music, Radio X, and Absolute 80s/90s. 

During drivetime Johnny Vaughan's show is one of the more entertaining shows. One of the weekly features is Mexican Handbags where they will generate a UK town or city and a separate descriptive word to match with it. The audience then messages in with the definition.

For example the Twickenham Peacock. Wearing a rugby shirt on a Sunday but with the collar up. 

That was a terrible example, but the best bit of radio I have heard by Vaughan was during his stint at Talksport. He had a serious voice and said "This is an important instruction to all of the white van men out there. Please turn your radio up loud and wind your windows down."

He then played It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls and commentated over the top "Embrace it lads! Play it loud and proud!"

• Paid Members

I love Mexican handbags - there was one on Saturday, the "Millwall Doctorate", which is the bit of paperwork bouncers have to wear on their sleeve.