Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 18, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2024 (edited) Sick of looking at most of it to tell you the truth. Power Slam from about issue 5 to 250, if anyone wants to buy them. I'll do a job lot of 5 for 15 quid for you choice of them. Seeing them on ebay for about a tenner each, but thats a piss that. I'll do you a solid on that front. Got this bastard as well. Fucking sick of that cunt. You can give me an offer for that as well if you want. I should be putting stuff over a bit more shouldnt I? But some cunt from a charity shop isnt getting it. I respect the racist orange one more than that. Got loads of other shite that I'll add later. Give me a hoot if you want it. If not, its going on ebay and ripping those lot off. Edited February 18, 2024 by IANdrewDiceClay Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2024 Thats fantastic, because I too have that exact same Hogan. The spirit of Ian_Raid endures. I'm not selling mine, mind. Quote
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted February 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2024 @IANdrewDiceClay Tried PM'ing you, but it says you couldn't receive it? I'll have some issues of PowerSlam off you. Send me a PM, please. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 1, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted March 1, 2024 The Big Hulk Hogan's gone. He's so big, he walked to the post office himself. If anyone wants any of the Power Slams, give me a bell. Quote
Samblaze Posted March 4, 2024 Posted March 4, 2024 On 3/1/2024 at 9:21 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said: The Big Hulk Hogan's gone. He's so big, he walked to the post office himself. If anyone wants any of the Power Slams, give me a bell. I tried messaging you but says you don't accept them. I'd be interested in all the magazines Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 4, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted March 4, 2024 41 minutes ago, Samblaze said: I tried messaging you but says you don't accept them. I'd be interested in all the magazines DMs open. nudes in bio. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 7, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted March 7, 2024 Still loads of Power Slams left. If you want them, get in quick. Because they're going on ebay otherwise, and I'll happily mug the general public off for every penny I can get. I'm a lot nicer to my UKFF brothers on the price. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 20, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted March 20, 2024 Last chance saloon on the Power Slams, because I take ebay customers for everything they have. Get em while they are very warm. Quote
Moderators neil Posted March 20, 2024 Moderators Posted March 20, 2024 Whats the market like for Power Slams? I feel like there is an aspect of them just doing the rounds among the people that actually like Power Slam. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.