WWE Channel 5 / 5 Action / My5 - where is it?

45 minutes ago, FUM said:

Seems you’re right, ended in 2021. Probably shows me up for how little I actually watch TV channels as opposed to on demand content these days.

Most people these days. That's why it feels like every other cable channel ad is for over 50 life insurance.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FUM said:

Seems you’re right, ended in 2021. Probably shows me up for how little I actually watch TV channels as opposed to on demand content these days.

Yeah Disney don’t have any channels broadcasting here now other that Nat Geo. all the Disney channels closed a couple of years ago.

I've just checked with Channel 5 and they say there are no scheduled screenings of Smack down or RAW on any of their channels in the future. What they didn't say was whether they still have the rights and if not who has, although that would be asking rather a lot.

I love WWE wrestling. It would be a pity if it is not brought back to 5 Action or any other side that will show it on another free to view channel. I know other people like myself enjoy WWE a lot. 

This always happens all the time, WWE is brought to one of the free to view channels, then it is taken off. It annoys me so much.

I hope it comes back one day.