AEW Dynamite Thread 2024

DavidB6937

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Agree, he's got Johnny Gargano written all over him. A very solid talent, occasionally brilliant, but in need of something to help him break out and that's easier on NXT than it is to their main audience. 

Don't get petty as an rgument at all. Seems completely logical.

I think my thought process was that NXT is supposed to be building stars. So far Shawn Spears (remember him), Brian Pillman Jr/Lexis King and Ethan Page have jumped. All brought in with fanfare, although only Ethan has been at the top, but if you brought in another ex AEW wrestler to take the title off another ex AEW wrestler, where the developed talent? It will make the grass look green for people in AEW thinking of jumping, but thats more of an NXT Gold and Black way of doing things, rather than what they have been pushing NXT to be. That said, I could see them doing that with Ricky Starks more than Daniel Garcia.

1 hour ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

It says a lot about NXT that I genuinely don’t know if these are real names or a piss take.

Xander Klaxx is a bloody tremendous name, and I would encourage any budding wrestler who reads that post to use it going forward.