R.I.P. Adrian Street

BomberPat

1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

rather than actually wrestling his way into position.

From what Adrian said Stu would have everyone wear out the new guy first and completely gas them before doing some horrid shit himself to stop them from breathing. Proper just breaking a guy a down so he couldn't fight back no matter how good he actually was.

Also to go back to Street, a great match here with the future Red Rooster. They had a great title feud.

Edited by Merzbow

Bill Dundee & Jerry Calhoun Vs Adrian Street, Miss Linda & Jim Cornette.

I was watching this earlier today and it was just lots of fun. I tweeted it out and Cornette retweeted it saying that it was maybe his 5th match but  Calhoun's first and so as a result was full of potato shots.

Edited by LSM

On 8/1/2023 at 10:48 AM, Merzbow said:

From what Adrian said Stu would have everyone wear out the new guy first and completely gas them before doing some horrid shit himself to stop them from breathing. Proper just breaking a guy a down so he couldn't fight back no matter how good he actually was.

Also to go back to Street, a great match here with the future Red Rooster. They had a great title feud.

Someone at the Wrestling Lariat posted twenty years ago something after a (post Owens fucking manslaughter).

It was after a Hart family documentary where at least one of his sons boasted about Stu stretching them - HIS OWN FUCKING KIDS - until the blood vessels in their eyes partially ruptured.

The comment was " He should be in jail"".

Legend?  Yes.

An abuser of humans. Also yes 

Who the fuck does that?