UFC Vegas: Strickland vs Magomedov - Jul 1 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Fuck no. I would much rather see Whittaker/Adesanya III than that. I'd also rather they called Pereira back down or moved Chimaev up, than see Strickland in that spot. 

Strickland and Cannonier are near enough with the wins they have but their recent losses are too fresh for me to see either get the shot next. I'd pair the two of them against each other and then you could use the winner as a back up should something happen with one of the original three I mentioned. 

• Paid Members

Strickland already fought Cannonier (and lost), and Cannonier's poor performance against Izzy puts him in a real awkward spot. 

I think the winner of Whitaker/Du Plessis will get the next shot, unless it's a real rotten fight which isn't going to happen. My personal preference is to see Du Plessis win and get that shot. Strickland's in the mix though for sure.

Yeah, Cannonier had a shot only a year back. Strickland is on a two-fight bounce, which could be enough to get it done if he can add another win to that while we sit through Adesanya fighting Whitaker for the 3,854th time. 

My view is that Strickland is a fresh opponent, he's a stand-up opponent (if not a standup guy), and the fight would likely be decent to watch. 

I don't think they should give Adesanya home content advantage though by having that kind of fight in Australia. If the champ is so good, go to Strickland's territory and fight him in his home country.

The Apex.