Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 12, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2023 What grabbed ya?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2023 Not very Ucey of me, but I voted MJF/Punk. The Bloodline story’s not even finished yet!
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2023 25 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Not very Ucey of me, but I voted MJF/Punk. The Bloodline story’s not even finished yet! If it didn’t end at the press conference, it should have been an easy win, but a lot of people are soured on his whole run now.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2023 I think if Punk hadn't pissed on his chips after the PPV with his tirade the MJF feud could have taken a very interesting turn, but the Bloodline/Sami stuff has made for some interesting reading while I've not been able to watch it.
Recommended Posts