UFC 273: Volkanovski vs Zombie - Apr 9 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

The UFC will always give Aldo some special treatment too. Unless they are planning on doing Aldo/Cruz or something.

I don’t even think it’d be special treatment. He’s won his last 3, looked pretty great and he’s on a better run than TJ anyway. If anything, I think giving TJ the next shot would be more a case of special treatment considering he’s only one fight removed from that USADA scandal whereas Aldo’s been there grafting.

Plus, things line up better if you do Aljo vs Aldo. Like I say, then you can do Yan vs Dillashaw as well. If they go the Aljo vs TJ route next it gets kind of messy because I don’t think there’d be as much interest in Yan vs Aldo 2 just yet and something like Aldo vs Cruz, while I get the appeal of it as a WEC fan, I think it’s kind of a step sideways for Aldo at this point because Cruz hasn’t really been ‘in the mix’ for a bit.

But yeah, I think if Cejudo comes back it’ll be Featherweight for him. Volkanovski is the fight that seems to have got him interested again.

Whatever way this all pans out, it’s safe to say that little patch at 135-145 is looking pretty healthy right now. So many options and they’re all likely gonna make for good fights.