Bellator 271 - Cyborg vs. Kavanagh (12th Nov) 🇧🇷🇨🇮

Egg Shen

Does Kavanagh last 5 rounds?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Yep. If the UFC don't change the way they do things, fighters are going to go to where they feel they're treated like the best. They're already choosing a short career path fraught with risk; why sign for a promotion where some arrogant, sleazy spiv tells you to just accept whatever they sneeringly allow you to have and like it, when you can be commensurately compensated?

• Paid Members

The sponsorship thing is a massive part of it no doubt. Plus I just don’t think they’re quite as on the ball these days with this stuff. Like when one of the media asked Dana about Kayla Harrison after 268, he genuinely didn’t seem to have any idea she was in attendance. He was all wrapped up in little Hasbulla the other week but one of the only potential interesting and fresh contenders for Amanda Nunes is there and nobody even realised it. Whether Harrison’s manager reached out to Sean Shelby or someone I don’t know, but I’m expecting to see an announcement that she’s signed with Bellator by Sunday at the latest. They need her for Cyborg just as badly as the UFC could’ve done with her to face Nunes. 

But…this prick’s never said the word “piffly” in his life. 

781142DF-FF43-48CC-9D5B-7699CA53E2D1.gif

• Paid Members

sensational.

and yeah, i agree @Cousin Jim Bobi had a mare with the poll. In fairness Kavanagh came too fight, there just aint many women in the world who's survive a slugfest with Cyborg.

and agree about Pico, he's starting to look like a world beater.

Edited by Egg Shen