Jump to content

Great cast, shame about the film.


chokeout

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think the main reason I stuck with Battlestar Galactica for as long as I did was because of her.

And Katee Sackhoff.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Bula Quo! has Rick Parfitt, Francis Rossi, Jon Lovitz and Craig Fairbrass and is somehow only excellent. 

Posted
On 3/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Movie 43 [Blu-ray]: Amazon.co.uk: Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet, Emma Stone,  Gerard Butler, Naomi Watts, Anna Faris, Halle Berry, Richard Gere, Uma  Thurman, Seann William Scott, Peter Farrelly, Brett Ratner, Elizabeth  Banks, StevenI d

I don't remember laughing once

This is what I was going to suggest. There’s surely a fantastic documentary explaining how this monstrosity got made, and how they managed to pull together such a big name cast. I just can’t imagine anyone read the script to this and thought ‘yep, I want to be part of this!’

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...