UKFF MMA Poster 2020

Onyx2

UKFF MMA Poster 2020  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Ebb. 

He keeps the boxing and Bellator threads ticking on here. I especially appreciate that he keeps me company in the Bellator/Rizin threads. I also find his love for shit MMA and his betting failures to be endearing. 

I would have perhaps voted for Wand had he been nominated because he more or less keeps the UFC threads going on here. And lets face it, the UFC threads are the main draw of the sub-forum. The Bellator threads are mainly just me wanking over two Russian fighters that about 7 people have heard of. I also really enjoyed reading and posting in Wand's top 50 fights of the 2000s thread. 

Honourable mentions to all the other regular contributors (WeeAl, Carbomb, David, etc), who also keep the forum active. 

Edited by jimufctna24

• Awards Moderator
24 minutes ago, jimufctna24 said:

I would have perhaps voted for Wand had he been nominated

If you missed the nominations threads, previous winners were blocked from being eligible this year. I don't read the MMA forum but I'm sure he was as amazing as ever.

• Paid Members

Gone with Egg but this was a real tough one. Ask me on another day and I’d probably choose one of the others. I think him keeping the boxing and Bellator threads going is what swings it for him though. There’s been a few times this year when I’d have missed fights if not for his threads/posts. 

• Onyx2 locked this topic