Stupidest Moment of 2020

Onyx2

Stupidest Moment 2020  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Rey Mysterio's joke shop eye was embarassing. Proper garbage that you hope no-one sees you watching.

However. I was fucking appalled at how close Matt Hardy seemingly came to losing his actual life and everyone involved still insisted that they finish their poxy little fake fight. So that win hands down.

• Paid Members

If this was 'biggest fuck-up', rather than 'stupidest moment', I'd probably go for either of the AEW injuries. The way they freeze and don't know what to do when something like this happens is unbelievable. It shows a really poor decision-making process in an emergency, but I don't think it's fair to suggest 'everyone involved still insisted that they finish'. My assumption is that Hardy was insisting he could finish and nobody was willing to step in his way - which they obviously should have done, because he was in no state to make that decision. The Reynolds one shows how urgent it is that they learn.

Christ, we've seen the situation with Silver King also show how important it is to have fast medical decisions and actions.

So, for me, that's a fuck-up rather than stupidity. A stupid fuck-up, sure. But with the Rey Mysterio thing, that was planned and pulled off as intended. They booked a match where someone's eye would be torn out. They didn't come up with it as a shock thing in a match - they booked their way to it, and then didn't have a better way out than a comedy eyeball and fake vomit.

• Onyx2 locked this topic