Jump to content

Does anyone speak Swedish


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
11 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Double sided fibre print dryer

It made more sense in Swedish, but at least I can get sense out of Google now. 

Thank you for the help chief, much appreciated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Awards Moderator

My phone scanned the image and said

Double-sided high-gloss print with self-tensioning fabric Type W 3 24 X 30 cm 24 X 30 cm 220 volt 185 watts Manufacturing code N. MADE IN SWEDEN

Does that mean it's a screen printer? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to one of my Swedish friends:

Hm seems to be a very old school thing for photography

For developing photos...
Kinda rare...
People don’t seem to pleased about it on message boards
Seems like the final resault isnt good enough qualitywise
But of course I know zero about this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...