Dates

Slapnut

4 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Not to push this too much further but what does an (assuming) ex-glamour model for lack of a better term in my head do once the lad mags have dried up? I genuinely don't know her age or time frame either. I'm assuming make a ton of instagram and other such things.

I had to google it but she’s only 31, which means she must have been really early 20s when the lad mag thing was big. She still does some modelling but it’s more fashion stuff now. She also owns a clothing brand and tattoo studio

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, UK Kat Von D said:

I had to google it but she’s only 31, which means she must have been really early 20s when the lad mag thing was big. She still does some modelling but it’s more fashion stuff now. She also owns a clothing brand and tattoo studio

Good for her, nice to hear when people in those type of industries put their money to good use as you often never hear anything of them unless they marry Peter Andre. Good luck with your next date!

4 hours ago, simonworden said:

Good for her, nice to hear when people in those type of industries put their money to good use as you often never hear anything of them unless they marry Peter Andre. Good luck with your next date!

I don’t think they really get much money for being on lads mags. I know loads of girls who do the covers of tattoo magazines and they don’t get paid at all

Archived