Rarest Silvervision VHS in history?

Maikeru

3 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I imagine that big boxed Summerslam 1988 release might be worth something.

I had that. Got Silvervision to send me out a regular sleeve when it became available and used the oversize case to house my pirated copy of Nightmare On Elm Street IV with homemade sleeve 🤦🏻

• Paid Members
On 7/14/2022 at 1:36 PM, 2Xtreme_lives said:

The rarest one I know of is WF 281

Taking it 2 Xtremes, this was a cut down version of the TLC Video they put out and tends to get good pricing but I guess some of the late releases where DVD was well and truly up and running. I expect Summerslam 2005 being the last VHS will be quite rare with numbers made

Bit like how Now 35 on Vinyl is worth a bloody fortune

I have a King of the Ring '01 (6/24/01) / Taking it 2Xtremes (Double VHS)

• Paid Members
On 7/15/2022 at 6:26 AM, air_raid said:

Out of curiosity, is anyone looking for any Silver Vision tapes to complete a collection? I’ll be possibly clearing out my mums house soon and I’ve got most of the Coliseum tapes right up to the Tribute series (most of it) and a fair chunk of the PPVs from 88-97 and some beyond. Best of Raw 1-6 too. They all play, most have sleeves in good nick, a few have the transfers/hologram cards/stamps they came with.

Notable exceptions ; I’m missing UK Rampage 92, WrestleFest 92 and… I think that’s it? I’ve got the lesser known ones like Crunch Classic, Invasion, US Rampage 91 & 92. Yes, I’ve got Year In Review 1992 where the master got lost and it will never be on the Network.

There will be some where the quality isn’t amazing. Survivors 89 and Rumble 93 have weakened a little, they were my first. Rumble 91 has volume a bit up and down and I bet SummerSlam 88 is the same. Mega Matches and SuperTape 92 are probably in the same boat and Battle of the Superstars 92 was from a car boot when I got it so sleeve is slightly tatty etc.

I won’t be doing it for a while yet but I’d happily earmark tapes in advance for a fair price plus postage. Wouldn’t be as cold as just whacking them on eBay.

Interested in these:

WrestleMania IV (3/27/88)

Royal Rumble '89 (1/15/89)

WrestleMania V (4/2/89)

SummerSlam '89 (8/28/89)

Survivor Series ‘90 (11/22/90)

Royal Rumble ‘91 (1/19/91)

SummerSlam ‘91 (8/26/91)

Survivor Series ‘91 (11/27/91)

SummerSlam '92 (8/29/92)

Survivor Series '92 (11/25/92)

Royal Rumble '93 (1/24/93)

WrestleMania IX (4/4/93)

SummerSlam '93 (8/30/93)

King of the Ring '94 (6/19/94)

King of the Ring '95 (6/25/95)

SummerSlam '95 (8/27/95)

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, herbie747 said:

Survivor Series '92 (11/25/92)

WrestleMania IX (4/4/93)

King of the Ring '94 (6/19/94)

Those 3 I dont have, the other 13 I do. PM me an offer (ex postage, as I have no idea yet what it will cost) and I’m sure I can sort something out.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Those early "In Your House" events must be worth something on VHS. Were bloody hard to find retail.

I have 1-11 (Buried Alive)

13 (Final Four)

15 (Cold Day In Hell)

18 (Bad Blood)

19 (DX)

Do we still count No Way Out 98? I have that, Fully Loaded 98, St Valentines Day Massacre.