Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 2, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted January 2, 2018 Last year's winner: N/A - returning award! What was the moment in wrestling that most made you laugh this year? From intentional skits and vignettes to things that shouldn't have been funny but were, what's your pick? Vote and discuss below!
Briefcase Posted January 4, 2018 Posted January 4, 2018 I really wish I had remembered this but I thought the Miz doing the Cena impersonations should have made this list. Some of it was brilliant and Maryse saying 'Johnnnn' was even better.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 4, 2018 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 4, 2018 7 minutes ago, Briefcase said: I really wish I had remembered this but I thought the Miz doing the Cena impersonations should have made this list. Some of it was brilliant and Maryse saying 'Johnnnn' was even better. It did make this list - fifth option down
Briefcase Posted January 4, 2018 Posted January 4, 2018 Just now, HarmonicGenerator said: It did make this list - fifth option down No wonder I am in the white noise nominations.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 5, 2018 Moderators Posted January 5, 2018 Wow, what a terribly unfunny year in wrestling 2017 was. Some slim pickings here.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2018 How did Strowman lobbing a chair at Samoa Joe's head not get nominated?
Recommended Posts