Jump to content

White Noise 2016  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

SJ for me but it's funny that a few people that have taken a dislike to me manage to get my name on here. My post ratio compared to some is minimal.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'd suggest by posting in almost all of these threads you're sort of proving their point.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is that not the point? No discussion allowed? On a discussion forum? That works.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is that not the point? No discussion allowed? On a discussion forum? That works.

 

I didn't say that. You did.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Pat can make world records, transition to another gender and, quite frankly, a jimmy hill of a love life sound like the Shipping Forecast to a man not on the sea. A Father Stone. So her.

 

Bar that, Mr Hah in 2nd.

 

Suplex Sinner. In the neil days those who moaned about being nominated would be especially punished (I miss that handsome large man) It's not about post ratio, its about entertainment content Suplex. Personally I don't think its that bad but you may have marked your own card.

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Paid Members
Posted

Not a moan, merely an observation. But I know what you mean, lurked around a long long time before joining.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...