Chris Hero has re-signed with WWE.

IANdrewDiceClay

I love Chris Hero and have gotten into him more after his weight gain, I'm a fan of husky wrestlers in general. If heeds to cover up, as discussed earlier he should go with a singlet or even a taker/sting style set up which would be a nod to the superhero gimmick and his love of matching gear and  basket ball jerseys, which I think is a great investment to a look. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Haven't watched one of his matches since IWA-Midsouth, so it's no comment on his wrestling ability. I just fucking hate his face and everything about him. He is like if Nickleback was a wrestler

Fully agree. His superman t-shirt & pleather pants put me off him from day one, and then he just got fatter & fatter. His matches are irrelevant to me because I just can't get past how little he gives a shit about his appearance. Maybe he'd be good if he took things seriously, but we may never know. I hope he proves me wrong because I'd like to see how could he could be if he was arsed.

• Paid Members

I was all over the Hero-is-a-fatty thing but then seeing him in person changed my mind. He looks hard. Makes his size work for him. I'd be devo'd if he trimmed down to Ziggler size.

He doesn't look hard though. Dave Mastiff looks hard. Vader looks hard. Hero just looks fat - no "strongman" type bulk going on there. Just a massive ned with love handles.

Archived