LPW Wrestling presents Rise from the Ashes

LPW

Jesus, that was terrible. Was looking real pro until the graphics stopped. Could have at least removed the hangers from the pegs. Would it be worth it having a banner or something as a backdrop? Not sure how much it would set you back but it would up the production values tenfold.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did the Internet radio show go, matey? Is there a way to listen to it after the event? I'm loving those graphics. No offence to Special Edition but they're gonna get their fucking heads kicked in! The other four look nails!

No disrespect to the guys at the radio but it might help if they got my name right and the venue name right. If you go on their TWS facebook page their should be a video of the whole show. But i do thank them for trying for me at least,

Your name doesn't matter, the promotions name does. But you're right, the venue matters. Sounds like a wasted endeavour if they haven't promoted the show accordingly but I'm sure they can post the corrections on their Facebook page.

Keep on keeping on, you're learning from the best and it's showing.

You know I am going to say it how I see it and if I am wrong I am wrong its nothing personal. I think your right I think they need to be abit more hyped up you know wanting hat belt, wanting to be taken seriously as a champion if that makes sense. At this show I film some of these promos and I learn from what has been said here and what I seen from other promos in the past.

I cut a promo a few years ago and a few people loved it, I am not experienced and don't like being in front of a camera but that promo I did, it was serious, funny and I got to say crazy. If anyone is wondering it was basically me getting attacked and no I don't have it anymore sorry.

Im still learning the game from Ricky and co and hopefully I can make this more successful in promos and the shows and hope this show goes well and how I plan it as this is what I want to do now and I know what needs to be done and where to promote and chill on my attitude.

Are you getting experience behind the camera? Are you directing too? Seems like you're learning every aspect. But you're right, some fire in his belly would be better. I don't think anyone will watch the promo and buy a ticket off of the back of it.

I have taught myself to do some of the behind the camera stuff and recently I went to meet this director who filmed his own film and had some great talent in, I said I am interested and I would like to learn off him if possibly, time will tell with that part. I think I would try every bit of it to be fair learn the ropes on everything then it like saves me bothering people like oh can you do a promo, can you send me this ect ect. Get my own stuff and go from there.

• Paid Members

I have taught myself to do some of the behind the camera stuff and recently I went to meet this director who filmed his own film and had some great talent in, I said I am interested and I would like to learn off him if possibly, time will tell with that part. I think I would try every bit of it to be fair learn the ropes on everything then it like saves me bothering people like oh can you do a promo, can you send me this ect ect. Get my own stuff and go from there.

Whilst it's admirable you're wanting to learn all aspects of the business, don't put too much on yourself. A good business owner knows when to delegate. You can't do every job yourself, otherwise you'll stretch yourself too thin and pile unnessary stress upon yourself.

Archived