Remembering Ready To Rumble

Liam O'Rourke

• Awards Moderator

I like Chase! And Luke. If there's anyone whose views seem to clash with mine, it's probably Kieran or Old Man Jones, but Kieran's got his logic bombs which I love, and Karl is usually so acerbic you don't mind that he totally disagreed with what you think.

I liked the entire panel being there, is that one of the first times that's happened?

Format was good fun, definitely helped having watched the movie, but I'm not sure if you could repeat it that often. You need an actively bad movie to give it the entertainment value, a guilty pleasure film or a good film don't quite have the same comic value that comes from having to sit through and review them.

I wonder, though, whether you could do it with bad wrestling shows? Forcing the SCG gang to rewatch December 2 Dismember or Heroes Of Wrestling and review it could make for funny listening.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I liked the entire panel being there, is that one of the first times that's happened?

Was obvious there weren't enough mics so you just had people shouting from a distance. I think it was OK for this show because just shouting WCW insults for 90 minutes is fun but wouldn't on the regular shows.

Keiran's ace. He's the guy I agree with most on everything other than his HBK love being a bit OTT.

• 1 year later...

Archived