Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

As I mentioned earlier in the thread I've seen some of Geordie Shore (mainly as the misses as it on in the background so kinda glance every so often) and its the same old funny shit every week, they all go out, get pissed, fall out, get off with girls, kiss & make up next day. Scotty T for some reason seems to always make me laugh with the shit he comes out with, he's probably a prick but is he much worse than Gemma Collins or the others off that programme?

The guy off Eastenders will win though, he fits all the criteria's needed to win these shows. 

- From a soap.

- Doing it for charity/his mum

- Gay

- Selfless. 

Anyone but Collins though for me, can't stand it. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

As I mentioned earlier in the thread I've seen some of Geordie Shore (mainly as the misses as it on in the background so kinda glance every so often) and its the same old funny shit every week, they all go out, get pissed, fall out, get off with girls, kiss & make up next day. Scotty T for some reason seems to always make me laugh with the shit he comes out with, he's probably a prick but is he much worse than Gemma Collins or the others off that programme?

The guy off Eastenders will win though, he fits all the criteria's needed to win these shows. 

- From a soap.

- Gay

- Selfless. 

When Celebrity Big Brother started weren't they all doing it for charity? When did that stop? Must have been quite some time ago, I'm guessing..?

- From a soap.

- Gay

- Selfless. 

When Celebrity Big Brother started weren't they all doing it for charity? When did that stop? Must have been quite some time ago, I'm guessing..?

Series 3 in 2005 (the one with Bez) was the first one they got appearance fees for although some of the phone vote money went to the Tsunami fund. 

I looked at the line up for this year and i know 2 people in the house.

The rest for me are how the fuck are the celebrity's......David bowie's wife!!!

This is tv for the lowest denominator

I have no idea if anything goes towards charity but of course they are all paid fees to enter the house but I do remember that charity was always mentioned many years ago.

By charity with Eastenders guy I read that he is only going into the house so his fee covers his mums health or something like that, so he has a good background sob story that the public will probably get behind. 

Of course they're paid to do it. Apparently David Gest is the highest paid celeb this year as he demanded 1 million for his appearance.  Last year Jenna Jameson and Farrah were both paid £750,000.  And then you had the likes of Bruce Jones and Ken Morley that done it for a mere £80,000. Obviously the bigger the star you are the more you're paid.  The very first Celeb Big Brother was for charity as it was part of Comic Relief but it only lasted a week.

So I would imagine that the douche from Geordie Shore is doing it for £1,000 along with a 24 pack of Stella and a kebab thrown in as a nice gesture.

And to the surprise of nobody, Winston was evicted tonight. They basically set him up. Whack a homophobic line into his vignette. Chuck a gay bloke in there. Bring up his past comments in the guise of a "game" and hey presto, instant lynch mob.

I don't agree with his views at all, but I remember 5 months ago. Tila Tequila was evicted on day 2 for saying some Nazi stuff years ago. They easily could've removed Winston quietly too, but with ratings in the shitter, I guess they need the gay viewership to keep the numbers up so this show can keep going and going and going.

I don't get what Channel 5 get out of this. They've let him advertise his outdated views and have paid him to probably now fund his London mayor campaign which is a pipe-dream.

There was no entertainment factor in it and the aftermath of Emma Willis trying to grill him like Paxman was terrible. Big Brother orchestrated the whole angle themselves and it lasted what two days.

Archived