I Have Never...

JNLister

• Awards Moderator

I have never watched a Bret Hart match that i actually enjoyed. He just bores the arse off me.

Are you being serious?

Totally serious. I even bought the 3-disk set in the SilverVision sale in order to 'correct' my opinion. Enjoyed the doc but I just zoned in and out of his matches. He's like a fun sponge for me, just soaking up any enjoyment to be found. There are times during his matches where i think "Ah, that looked pretty smooth" but i'm really just wishing that his opponent was having the match with someone else.

Completely with you. Few things bore me more than a Bret Hart match. That bolded line says it all to me.

Throw in the fact that Shawn Michaels does nothing for me and mid nineties WWF was a hard watch.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never watched an episode of Tough Enough, in any of its incarnations. Have no desire to either.

Me neither. I like reality TV and obviously wrestling but no interest in its natural hybrid. Everybody seems to come off as unbearable in it, giving it the big Britains Got Talent style speeches about how much they've always been dying to get into the business, with their no experience of pro-wrestling. Then completely trash talking everyone and anyone with the same dream.

Maybe I should watch just for the surreality of seeing fans surely vote for completely the wrong person again, and the intrigue of seeing a Miz or a Ryback years and years later

Archived