A UKFFer for every occasion

Ron&Hermione

• Paid Members

Going to a quiz night - air_raid: He comes off as the right amount of intelligence without making the entire night shit by taking it too seriously. I also have high hopes for the team name. 

Easy win for Air_mione & RonRaid. Sorry, I'm tired. I once did a pub quiz with an ex and a fellow UKFFer where I insisted on calling our team The Triple Threat and in my drunken state thought that doodling drawings of The Franchise, Candido, Bam Bam and Francine in the margin might get us more points.

You're right about quizzes, I don't take them too seriously except for one circumstance - when the Quiz Masters haven't taken their job seriously ENOUGH, and give a wrong answer when they're giving out the answers, and I know the RIGHT answer. Although I can never get Google/wiki on my phone to argue the toss with them.

Go to a wrestling show with air_raid.

Loads of the regulars have already done that, whether they know it or not. A few more will at Summer Sizzler. I'll be the guy pretending I'm not masturbating when Nakamura comes out.

I'd like to have a pint and a game of darts with Butch, build an adult website with Devon, have a Next Gen marathon over a curry with Houchen, and watch a Quebecers compilation with Ian.

Also I'd like to compete with Benny and gadge in a pigs-in-blankets eating competition.

• Awards Moderator

Going to a quiz night - air_raid: He comes off as the right amount of intelligence without making the entire night shit by taking it too seriously. I also have high hopes for the team name.

Easy win for Air_mione & RonRaid. Sorry, I'm tired. I once did a pub quiz with an ex and a fellow UKFFer where I insisted on calling our team The Triple Threat

I've been hassling Lister for a while to enter Only Connect together. We would have to be called Grapple Fans, and would bribe Victoria Coren to open at least one show with "Greetings, Grapple Fans..."

Archived