The Anti-Hogan League ~ Poster Designs

racco

I've been experimenting with a new messy and colourful art style recently. As I've mostly been painting little known British wrestlers the past few months, I thought I'd do the experimenting on some more well known wrestlers and make them into posters. So here are colourful pics of famous wrestlers and their quotes about the most famous wrestler of all; The immortal Hulk Hogan.

Macho-on-hogan_s.jpg

Andre-on-Hogan_s.jpg

Hot-Rod-on-hogan_s.jpg

shieky-baby-on-hogan_s.jpg

Sid-on-hogan_s.jpg

wonderful-on-hogan_s.jpg

Regal-on-Hogan_s.jpg

HarlemHeat-on-hogan_s.jpg

Typo fixed.

If any of you lot know of good, short-ish quotes from wrestlers (kayfabe or shoot) that include Hulk Hogan's name, or Hulkamania/Hulkamaniacs in it please let me know. It was tougher than I thought it would be finding usable quotes. I'd love to find a good Ventura, Flair, or Roberts quote to use.

• Paid Members

You could be right. I love that Savage one. They're all good but the colours are so much more appropriate on that one. A Warrior one would be cool. Must be some good quotes in that 3 hour promo he cut on his WCW debut.

From the Promo transcripts thread:

Vince Russo: "HOGAN, YOU BIG BALD SON OF A BITCH, KISS MY ASS"

Jim Cornette: "you've got a 46-year old bald movie star wannabe who looks like Uncle Creepy with a good build"

"Hulk Hogan on his best day was 50 per cent media creation, and those are long gone."

"And in a personal message to Hulk Hogan: you are a household word, but so is garbage, and it stinks when it gets old too."

Vince Russo: "HOGAN, YOU BIG BALD SON OF A BITCH, KISS MY ASS"

Jim Cornette:  "Hulk Hogan: you are a household word, but so is garbage, and it stinks when it gets old too."

oooooh. Those are good ones. Cheers.

Finding a good pic of Russo to work with may not be easy though.

Archived