January Transfer Window Thread 2015

TildeGuy~!

We're back!!!

Wilfred Bony looks set for Manchester City, Lionel Messi linked to Chelsea, Victor Valdes set for Manchester United.

It's all kicking off early this year!

Edit: Suso will be leaving Liverpool in July to sign for AC Milan on a four year deal

More chance of my bellend signing for Scunthorpe than Messi going to Chelsea.

I hope your bellend can knock in the goals like him then?!!

Looks like someone is gonna have to go in this situation, Sky are showing this on the subject:

11:55

'MESSI HAS NEVER BEEN AS CLOSE TO LEAVING AS NOW'

Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague has given us his thoughts on the future of unsettled Barcelona playmaker Lionel Messi at Camp Nou.

"Lionel Messi has never been as close to leaving as he is now," he said. "But that does not mean he will leave, it is just a possibility that has now entered his mind, while the club also considered selling him six or seven months ago.

"And there are clubs who have approached Messi’s family to see if he would be willing to go, especially from the Premier League. There are not many clubs who could fork out the £400m that would be needed for his buyout clause and wages.

"PSG, Real Madrid and certainly Manchester City, but while some say Chelsea, I disagree."

459578352_3233824.jpg

LA Galaxy have confirmed Stevie G will join them in July

Other rumours to consider:

Real Madrid will be signing 16 year old Norwegian international Martin Odegaard

Leicester are close to signing Croatia striker Andrej Kramaric for £10m

Dortmund want rid of Ilkay Gundogan before his contract runs out in the summer

Real Sociedad are in talks with Arsenal to sign Joel Campbell

And what are your credible sources this time? Indykaila? Wayne Veysey? Was he spotted at the Lane?
Mundo Deportivo

Victor Valdes has signed for Manchester United on an 18 month deal

Juventus in for Sneijder. Strange one, he's cup tied, 30 and Juve have one of the strongest midfields in Europe.

Might not have in 5 months, though. Everyone will be after Pogba and a fit Vidal.

Going to be a huge 18 months or so for Juve. Most of the key players have their contracts expiring in 2016. Tevez has already announced he will be leaving and returning to Boca.

How Juve perform in the Champions League this year and next will be telling. Winning the league is easy. It'll take mega money to sign Pogba and I think they will take it. They signed Kingsley Coman in the summer and he's ready to step up now, Alvaro Morata has performed when called upon. I think Juve are prepared, thats why I think the Sneijder signing is a weird one, it goes against their 'politica di mercato'. Shaqiri and Martin Montoya (both linked with Juve) are the types they should be and usually look at.

• Paid Members

And what are your credible sources this time? Indykaila? Wayne Veysey? Was he spotted at the Lane?
Mundo Deportivo

On loan, not permanent.

Mundo Deportivo
On loan, not permanent.

Never mentioned that it was a permanent deal....

Archived