Jump to content

UKFF On Topic Poster of the Year 2014  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I voted for Ian as he epitomises both quantity and quality, really informative and an easy read. Though it was close between him and Pitcos, whose posts are more fun when he is mocking idiots. Linus has his awesome reviews so glad he's in there, not really noticed much of Lister but he does seem like the ukff's wrestling historian.

Posted

Ian got my vote, as much as he gets on my nerves sometimes, he clearly knows his stuff. Pitcos is also knowledgeable but seems to enjoy playing the heel and is merciless towards anyone he thinks is wrong. I like Linus' reviews but he doesn't contribute in discussion much besides that. Lister is just an awesome guy and probably knows more than anyone on here, but just doesn't post enough for my liking.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

I went for Linus. The guy watches Raw, SmackDown and NXT every week. And finds the time to write about them. That's an effort of willpower and I wish to show my appreciation!

Posted

Normally Ian would be a no-brainer for me, but Linus' reviews have got me into watching both NXT and Lucha Underground, which have been my greatest wrestling loves of 2014, so had to go for him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...