Billy Jack Haynes suing WWE

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

What's great about the lawsuit is, Billy Jack cant stay away from the old wrestler lies like him working 90-odd days on the trot, when he never did. Part of the reason why wrestler lawsuits die on their arse is because its wrestlers who are fronting it. They are just natural loonies.

• Paid Members

Wrestlers can't help lying. In Bret Hart's book, his match with Bulldog was about an hour long.

He doesn't even use the same inflated times when telling that porky either. I'm sure I've read or seen him saying it was nearly an hour before. But on his 1992 Timeline he was saying it lasted 45 minutes, I think. You've got to have a good memory to be a proper bullshitter. I'm not a stopwatch holding wrestling fan, but I'm sure Bret vs Bulldog at SummerSlam wouldn't clock in at 45 minutes even if you started timing it from before the entrances and stopped it after the little fireworks display at the end of the show.

Another thing about Haynes - I might be remembering this wrong but didn't he claim in that shoot that Vince was debating whether to go with him or Hogan on top at WrestleMania 1? It was something as nuts as that anyway. The man's cheese fell of its cracker a long time ago.

He's not the only one that does that, either. The Rock's done it recently talking about his matches with Cena, and these are ones that were on massive pay-per-views. I wouldn't believe anybody who says they did an hour at an untelevised show, because those fuckers are probably quadrupling their ring time in anecdotes.

• Paid Members

There was a concussion/pain killer related class action lawsuit against the NFL that was succesful that has generated copy cat lawsuits, I think there are two against the NHL now. This isnt a surprising development but Haynes may be a bad front man for it. I wonder how many and who they cant get on board for this. There was a good amount of evidence against the NFL, wonder what they have against wwe?

Fuck all. Especially in Haynes case. He only wrestled for them for two years and he hasn't worked for them for twenty six years. A lot of the stuff he's claiming is either impossible (How could WWE cover up the results of studies about concussions twenty years before they were done?) or stuff he should've claimed for decades ago (being "forced" to take steroids).

I'm assuming that he's hoping that either WWE will pay him to shut up or he'll be able to attract someone with an actual claim to join him. It won't go anywhere regardless: If there's a wrestler out there with both a valid claim against WWE and the money and determination to fight a lengthy, frustrating legal battle then why the fuck would they need Haynes?

Archived