WWE November 2014 Tour Dates

Ant

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they were doing Saturday Morning Slam matches last spring as well

what happened to that show? Would be perfect for my 3 year old to start watching.

The deal ended - the last episode was from the UK - and they station and WWE apparently disagreed on what kind of show it would be for its return, so it never did. Shame, it was great.

Anyone know if there's any kind of pre-sale this time around?

I've not heard of an overarching pre-sale, so I think any pre-sales will be dependant on each venue (at their discretion), or exclusive to other offers (eg Amex customers).

I know its a bit extra travelling but I bet if they taped RAW in Liverpool/Manchester then took Smackdown across to Sheffield/Leeds it'd sell far better. Would be nice to get a taping of some sort in northern eastern area of the country. Sheffield was a haven for them back in the day, then it became Smackdown house shows and house shows competing with a taping.

I know its a bit extra travelling but I bet if they taped RAW in Liverpool/Manchester then took Smackdown across to Sheffield/Leeds it'd sell far better. Would be nice to get a taping of some sort in northern eastern area of the country. Sheffield was a haven for them back in the day, then it became Smackdown house shows and house shows competing with a taping.

And cost them a lot more in production costs.

am i right in thinking tickets go on sale this Friday? (May 30th?)

Yeah general sale this Friday.

Though there are some pre-sales that are already open.

am i right in thinking tickets go on sale this Friday? (May 30th?)

Yeah general sale this Friday.

Though there are some pre-sales that are already open.

how do you get presale tickets? ticketmaster? Or is it like o2 priority or something?

Archived